89

Y/N's POV

We've almost finished with dinner, by this point, I've almost completely stopped teasing Natasha and Grant has noticed that his efforts to tease Audrey have became completely ineffective - considering she took the vibrator out.

I can feel the jealousy radiating from Natasha as she looks between Audrey and I every time we make eye contact. Natasha's hand is on my leg and she's rubbing it up and down slightly. But after taking a glance under the table, her heel is tracing up and down Audrey's leg.

She wants to hold the power. She wants to prove she's in control. So of course, I'm going to turn the vibrator on again. I feel her hand clench my thigh tightly and I can hear as her foot hits the floor.

Audrey looks under the table, discreetly using her phone. Then with the meal almost over, Grant excuses himself to answer a call.

"What's he doing?" Natasha asks after I turn the vibrator off again.
"I texted Trevor and asked him to call Grant."
"It was that easy?" I ask, Audrey nods.

Natasha takes out her purse and puts some money on the table.
"Why wait for him to get back? Let's just go." She says, me and Audrey both agree so she grabs our hands and pulls us out of the restaurant.

She pulls us out the door and towards the car. Her hand moves around Audrey's waist and she carefully pushes me away - an attempt to make me more jealous. I pay no mind to it and just walk to the car.

Natasha pushes Audrey against the car door and starts to kiss her, I laugh to hide the growing jealousy.
"Save it until we get home. Unless public sex is your thing, Audrey." I tease, Audrey turns to look at me and shakes her head.

We all get in the car. Natasha driving, me in passenger and Audrey in the back.
"Audrey, let's talk while we can." I suggest, "What are you into?"
"Uhm, I'm not sure honestly. I've never really gotten to figure it out." She admits.
"We'll help you." Natasha says with a smirk as she starts up the car, "Won't we, Angel?"
"We will." I agree. Audrey smiles and nods.

"Natasha, drive slow." I say, she perks a brow but slows down a little.
"Why?" She asks, I reach over and trace her thigh she glances over to me and slows down a little more.
"Don't leave Audrey out now." Natasha teases.
"She'll get her turn." I say as I pull Natasha's dress up a little.

"You guys really are bold." Audrey comments, I turn to look at her and nod.
"It's not the boldest thing we've done." Natasha adds in just before I reach under her dress and take the vibrator from her underwear.
"Oh, I know." Audrey says, "I heard about you, Professor Romanoff."

I sit back up and turn to look at Audrey, Natasha comes to a stop at a red light. She looks through the mirror at Audrey.
"You know about that?" Natasha questions,
"I did my research on you." Audrey says, then she looks at me. "And you, even now, you're Professor Romanoff's Angel."
"Oh my god." I groan, Natasha starts to drive again.
"So you know... fuck, what if some of our students find out?" Natasha says.

"Natasha, I didn't mean to make you panic." Audrey says, "I just thought I should tell you that I know."
"I'm fine." Natasha says, pulling into our driveway. "Let's get inside, we'll worry about that later."
She gets out of the car, as do me and Audrey.

Natasha pulls me into a heavy kiss, dragging Audrey behind us as we quickly move through the garden. Natasha pins me against the door and then she turns to Audrey, I take out my key and unlock the door while Natasha and Audrey hold each other, kissing and walking together.

I get into the living room and turn to look at Natasha, her brow perks as I sneak up behind Audrey and gently peck her neck while gripping the zip of her dress.
"Can I take this off of you?" I whisper, she makes a very small whimper noise followed by a nod. Natasha is quick to pull Audrey's attention away from me by caressing her chin.
"We're going to need you to speak up for us." Natasha adds, Audrey furrows her brow for a moment.