72

Y/N's POV

We both quickly walk out of the restaurant. I turn to look at Natasha, about to speak to her when she presses her lips on mine, pulling me towards her.
"Shouldn't we get to the car first?" I ask between heavy kisses, she laughs into my mouth.
"And how is that any fun?" She says, guiding me to a nearby alley by the restaurant.

She presses me against a wall, keeping her lips on mine the whole time. Her hands explore my body, god I've missed her touch, it's been too long.
"How badly do you want me?" She husks out, with zero hesitation I respond,
"I need you, Natasha." She laughs and lifts her leg up, using it to hold me against the brick surface. My hand holds her thigh and slips under her dress, teasing the skin on her leg softly.

Her hand reaches into my underwear, her soft fingertips teasing me gently. I let out a small whimper into her mouth. She pulls away from the kiss,
"Fuck." She says, "I left my phone in the restaurant, give me a second." She starts walking back to the doors,
"Just stay there, I'll see you in a minute."

She just left me high and dry... well, I'm far from dry but that's besides the point. But I feel different, did she do something? Suddenly, I feel a vibrating in between my legs.
"Oh my god." I exclaim, feeling my legs buckle from the shock. The vibrating stops after a few seconds and Natasha walks back around the corner with her phone her hand.

"I hope you didn't miss me too much." She puts her phone in her pocket and pulls me back into a kiss, holding both hands on my face and pushing me against the wall again. The vibrating starts, I moan into her mouth and then it stops.
"How did you do that?" I ask, her phone is in her pocket, after all.
"It's on a timer, darling, just let it do it's job." She says, pushing her tongue into my mouth. As our tongues meet, her hands start to wander again.

But when the vibrator starts again, I can't wait anymore.
"Tasha, please." I plead, she pulls away from the kiss as my knees start to bend from the pleasure. She holds my waist to keep me up.
"Please what?" She asks with an innocent smile.
"Hurry up and fuck me." I say, the vibrations stop again.

"No."

She steps away from me and starts walking towards the parking lot,
"What?" I call out, still struggling the stand.
"I said 'No'. I can say it in Russian for you?" She says, still walking away from me, I start following her and stuttering out something nonsensical.
"нет." She says.

The vibrations start again, harder this time, and the shock sends me right to my knees. Natasha scoffs and walks over to me, she grabs my arms and pulls me up from the ground.
"Stop being so dramatic and get in the car." She helps me into the passenger side and then she gets into the drivers seat.

"You're getting too much enjoyment out of this." She takes out her phone and goes onto an app, she turns a slider down and the intensity of the vibrations becomes lesser. They were already pretty low to begin with, how intense can this thing get?
"Don't do that, please." I plead, she locks her phone and starts up the car.
"You must be really desperate if a little friction has got you on your knees."

"Natasha, I'm begging you." I plead more as she leans over and puts my seatbelt on for me.
"And I told you no. Deal with it until we get home." She says. I wait until she's driving to slither my hand down to my legs. Without even looking at me, she grabs my wrist and pulls it away tightly.
"Don't even think about it." She puts my hand down on the arm test between us. "Don't be such a brat for once and just listen to me."

"Natasha, I can't-" I'm cut off by the vibrations again, the sudden feeling is a shock every time and it doesn't help that it happens randomly. Completely unpredictable. The lower setting is enough to tease a few light moans out of me and make me lean forward.
"I love hearing you moan." Natasha says, glancing over to me. She's at a red light, and it's about half an hour until we get home. I really can't hold on that long.

"Tasha, I just-" she puts her hand over my mouth,
"Stop being so difficult. I told you to wait and that's what you're going to do." And in that moment, almost like instinct, I lick her hand, she pulls it away and makes a disgusted face.
"What do I have to do? I need this." I say, hopefully she'll tell me something along the lines of having to please her first, which I'll happily do.

"I just told you. Wait." She says. And like that, it goes silent. Only being broken by my occasional sudden moans, all of which only last around 10 seconds at most. I might actually faint again, it's too much, I need her now.

The drive is painfully slow and when we get home, I instantly push myself on top of her, kissing her with as much passion as I possibly can. Her hand grabs my shirt and pushes me onto the couch.
"I didn't say you could touch me!" She says, her sternness rippling through the walls of our dark living room.
"Natasha..." I say,
"What do you want, Y/N?" She keeps her bitter tone.
"Natasha, I want you, I need you."

Natasha reaches into her pocket and pulls out her phone. I feel a ripple of intense vibrations as she messes with her phone, a wide smile on her face. I start to squirm under the pressure, I'm so desperate it hurts.
"Na-" I try to say her name, but I'm cut off my own moans. She stops the vibrator completely.
"I'm sure you're wet enough now." She says, walking over to me and sitting on the couch next to me.

"You want me to fuck you, Angel?" She says in a low, sultry tone.