60

Y/N's POV

Just as Natasha said, Mr Stark invited me into a meeting about a week or so later, since we talked, Natasha's already started applying for jobs at different universities.
My meetings is at 10:30am in the same room that we were in for the meeting with Mistah J... can't wait.

As I'm walking through the halls, I see Brad and Bryce walking towards me. Once we get close, Brad starts talking to me.
"Y/N, I-" He stutters. I keep walking, our shoulders collide and I hear him stumble as I walk past him. I barely even looked at him.

Bryce on the other hand, gives me a smile and a wave, both of which I respond too.
"What are you doing here?" Bryce asks,
"I've got a meeting. I'm gonna drop out." I explain.
"Oh, are you still gonna be nearby? I still wanna hang out." Bryce says,
"I should be, still figuring it all out." I nod, him and Brad start walking away.

I get into the meeting room on time, Mr Stark stands there.
"Some of your Professors are on their way, take a seat and get comfortable." He says, I take a seat and take my coat off. This is gonna be exhausting.

In walks Professor Rogers, Professor Banner and Professor Maximoff... there's another seat on that side of the table left empty. They all sit down across from me.
"Okay, so why is it that you actually want to drop out?" Stark says, I just slowly turn to look at him.

"I can't be in a classroom without getting harassed with questions about my love life... because the newspaper article that was approved, by a teacher." I say, looking right at Stark. Everyone in the school knows that he's a bit of an odd guy, but I don't understand why he'd let it go through.

"Right. So you're dead set on dropping out?" He asks, I respond with a nod.
"You only have about 4 months left, Y/N." Professor Banners says, "And with your grades, you'd definitely have a lot to show by the end of it."
"I've already started looking at different universities to do the course I want to do, I'll still have a lot to show for it, it just won't come from here." I explain.

"But if you move to a new university, you'll need to start the whole thing over." Rogers says, "You've done 3 years here just to go ahead and do another 3 years at a different university?"
It goes back and forth like this for a while, the teachers making suggestions as to changes they could make to keep me with them. I'm not sure why they care so much, maybe students dropping out is bad rep for the university? Though Maximoff has been silent the full time, until now.

"I think it's clear that Y/N's set on leaving, why don't we move on and talk about how we can help her with this?" She suggests.
Stark checks his watch,
"First, we'll have a 10 minute break. Refill our coffees and get some food if we need." He stands up and turns to me, "The cafeteria is open, if you'd like anything."
"I'm just gonna stay here." I respond, he nods and everyone leaves. Everyone except Wanda, of course.

"You're really just leaving?" She says softly.
"Yes, I am." I sharply respond, the nicer I am to her, the more she'll talk to me and I don't want to talk.
"What about... y'know, Natasha?" She asks, finally making eye contact. I laugh to myself, she tilts her head and scrunches her face, confused.
"She hasn't told you, huh?" I say through my laughter.
"Hasn't told me what?" She quickly says, panic clearly displayed on her face.
"She's leaving too."
"She's what?" Her voice raises in pitch, her body becomes tense and she breaks eye contact.

"How are things with you and Amy?" I say with a smirk,
"We- we haven't talked." She stutters.
"I figured. You know, since you were just using her."
"I didn't- I wasn't using her." She snaps, "It just happened! I don't know how to explain it."
"Well, you told Natasha that it was because of all of our drama... some of which you caused."
Maximoff sighs,
"Was it the drama that Amy caused when she told Brad."  I add on. "Or the drama you caused when you threatened to report us... or the drama that you both caused when you slept together?"

Wanda sighs, she's about to start explaining herself when the door opens. Stark, Rogers and Banner walk back in and we get back to talking about me leaving the school. Rogers offered to give me a recommendation, which I really didn't think I'd get, considering the whole dating-my-Professor thing.
Something tells me that Rogers isn't exactly in the loop about the whole thing, he asked Stark why Natasha wasn't in the meeting since she was my Professor too. Stark just told him that she couldn't make it.

Just as we're all leaving, as happy as we can be with the results of the meeting, I walk over to Maximoff and pull her away from everyone else, I need to talk to her in private.
"Look me in the eyes and be completely honest with me." I start, she makes eye contact and nods. "Was it you who told Stark?"
"No, it wasn't." She says, "He doesn't even know that I knew."

"Then was it Amy?" I pry, she shakes her head. I've got her practically pinned against the wall, I haven't even touched her but it looks like she's hesitant to move.
"I don't know." She stutters, "like I said, we haven't talked."
"Right." I nod to myself, "And how can I actually trust anything you say?"
"You can't." She says bluntly. "But you asked me to be honest and that's what I'm doing, whether you believe it or not."

Romanoff's POV

When I get home, I'm greeted with the smell of lemons and spices.
"No, no, no!" I hear Y/N exclaim, "Ah, fuck!"
I walk into the kitchen, she's wiping her eyes with a cloth, there's half a lemon on the counter top and a knife next to it.
"I got lemon in my fucking eye!" She moves away from the counter, I take the rag from her and start wiping her face for her, holding back laughter the whole time.
"You have the mouth of a sailor, you know." I say softly as I take the rag away from her.
"You have the mouth of a... yeah, I don't know. Something that I like kissing." She says as she gently caresses my chin.

She pulls me into a kiss, her tongue glides over my lips sensually before moving into my mouth. I reach for her waist, holding her close to me. She tastes like lemon. I pull away from the kiss and lean in to her neck, she smells like lemon too.
"Did you bathe in lemon?"
"No... I'm just trying to slice them for the chicken but they keep attacking me." She groans.
"Let me help you, then."

We both start cooking together, she shows me the recipe she was following and we both get to work. She lets me cut the lemons into slices while she wraps her arms around my waist and kisses my neck. Her kisses move up my neck and to my cheek.
"That doesn't look like cooking, Angel."
"Yeah, I can't wait to eat." She whispers with a small, low giggle.

There's a knock at the door. Y/N loudly groans and let's go of me slowly.
"Every damn time." She says, I put the knife down.
"I'll get it, I've got a delivery coming." I walk over to the door.
"What did you get?"
"Just some books." I say as I open the door.

I let out a loud sigh as I look up from the ground.
"It's not the books, is it?" Y/N calls from the kitchen.