96

Y/N's POV

I watch as Natasha walks towards me in a beautiful red dress with a small, open, black cardigan overtop.
She walks down the velvet carpet laid down on the sand, either side of it has pillars of photo frames.

Inside the first frame is the birthday card she got me, opened up with the writing still there, like the day she wrote it for me.
In the second frame is the post-it note, 'I'm so sorry, I'm always here to talk if you need.' And she was, she's always been here.
The third frame holds the first of the three pictures we took on our first date. The first, her laying on my chest. The second, her kissing my cheek. The third, a lovely little peck on the lips.

She walks through the aisle towards me, standing across from me as the officiant starts to speak.
"Today, we are here to celebrate the wed of Natalia Alianovna Romanova and Y/N Y/L/N."
"That's your full name?" I say with shock, she smiles.
"Yeah, it is."
"Natalia." I say softly, "I like it."

"The devoted relationship has spanned through thick and thin, struggling through disapproving co-workers, past lovers and friends. Even forced to move university's and workplaces to keep being together. Y/N and Natasha have no doubt been a shining example of commitment." The officiant says, both of us stare into each other eyes.

"Natasha, do you take this woman to be your wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?" The officiant asks,
"I do." Natasha says without hesitation.

"Y/N, do you take this woman to be your wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?" He then asks me,
"I do." I respond with the same lack of hesitation.

"Natasha, your vows?" The officiant asks.
"Yeah." She says nervously, "Y/N, you have been the highlight of my life ever since you entered it. You really are my Angel, you know? And I suppose, this reminds me of our time on the beach by our house." She continues, picking up confidence.
"We danced together, we sung together at sunset. And I asked you, 'Please stay', and you did. So thank you. I love you so much."

"Y/N, your vows?"
"Natasha, I can't- I can't even begin to describe how I feel about you. My life didn't start until you were in it. And ever since then, it's been just me and you, nothing but love between us. I could never tell you how much I love you, I'll try, but it won't ever be enough. I love you, Natasha. I really love you."

Next, the rings.
The officiant holds up the small case of the two rings, first Natasha lifts the ring up and places it somewhat on my finger.
The officiant tells Natasha what to repeat and then, she looks directly at me and says it with the sweetest smile.
"I, Natasha, give you, Y/N, this ring as a symbol of my commitment to love, honor, and respect you."
She then slides the ring into my finger and adjusts it for me.

Then, it's my turn, I repeat the same thing again.
"I, Y/N, give you, Natasha, this ring as a symbol of my commitment to love, honor, and respect you."
I put the ring on her finger and even kiss her hand, it just felt right. She giggles lightly.

"Natasha, Y/N, by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you, wife and wife..." the officiant says.
Tears start to fall from Natasha's eyes as she stares at me with delight.
"You may now kiss the bride." The officiant continues calmly. Natasha cries more, I reach forward and wipe her tears.
"I'm fine." She says quietly.
"You aren't fine." I respond, she smiles and leans forward, gently kissing me just like our first time. It stills feels amazing.

Fireworks start to emerge in sky around us as we move into the next year, our first of many years of marriage. The perfect moment. It almost feels like they're celebrating us, even though they're most definitely not.

I am so happy to finally call Natasha my wife.

A few years later...