55

Y/N's POV

We've both been awake for a little while, but we're still in bed. She's behind me, holding me.
"I'll drop you off at your apartment, then you'll walk to school." She starts explaining, "We've basically just got to ignore each other all day. You can't even act like you like me."
"That's gonna be difficult." I groan.
"People are gonna ask you a lot of questions. It's going to be a lot of pressure."
"I don't know if I can do this, Tasha." I say, she pulls away from me slightly and so I turn to look at her.

"What?" I ask, she's got a smile on her face.
"Tasha." She repeats. "You've never called me that before."
"Do you like it?"
"I love it." She leans in and gives me a gentle peck, "and if it ever gets too much, get up and walk out. At least then you can say you tried?"
"Yeah, okay."

Some Time Later
Y/N's POV

It's time to do this.
I'm walking towards the school gates. I'm slightly late, I wanted to avoid the early morning busyness of it all. Today's going to be stressful enough, I'm not doing anything that I don't need to.

I walk into Natasha's class, I have no clue why Stark didn't move my classes - probably just couldn't be bothered. I make eye contact with Natasha, but I hold a stern expression. Students start making different noises, Oooh la la!'s and obnoxious smooching sounds.

Neither of us say anything, I just walk over to my desk and sit down. Natasha then starts teaching again, only to be interrupted with people throwing around the latest issue of the school newspaper.
"Hey Angel! Have you seen this?" Someone calls out, "Aww, did you guys break up?" Someone else says. Papers fly, hitting me in the back and landing on my desk.

"Everyone, cut it out!" Natasha yells, "We've got work to get through."
"But we want to know about your relationship!" Someone says through laughter. "Just tell us, Angel!" Someone else adds on. The questions just keep coming, I know Natasha said it would be bad, but this is worse than I could've ever imagined.

How long has it being going on? Are you still together? Where have you been all week? How many times did you guys have sex? Can we see the camera footage? Who was on top? Who else knew about it? When are you gonna get married? When are you moving in together? Are you gonna have kids? How good was the sex? Why does she call you Angel? Are you still together? Who was on top? How long have you been together? Where did you have sex? Did you turn Romanoff gay? Where have you been? Did you make the first move? Did you do it for the grades? Have you been on any dates? Did you break up? Who else knew about it? When are you gonna get married? When are you moving in together? Are you gonna have kids? Can we please see the footage? How many times did you guys have sex? Just answer the questions, Angel! Come on!

Yeah, I can't do this.

I stand up and grab my backpack, quickly walking towards the door. The laughing students is too much, I glance up to the back of the classroom.
Brad's laughing too. The only people who aren't laughing are Natasha, Amy and Bryce... and I know same well Amy's only not because she's sleeping with a teacher too. I watch as Natasha is about to step over to me, to comfort me, but she stops herself. As I pull open the door, Natasha yells - a volume I've never heard before and an anger that I've never witnessed.
"She is still a person, you know!"
She starts going off on them, cursing people out - but I can't hear any of it, I close the door and I quickly walk away.

I'm going home.

I hear the door open, it's Amy. She starts running towards me to catch up,
"Y/N, wait!" She calls out, I stop and turn to her.
"What do you want?" I spit, Natasha was probably right when she said that this wasn't worth getting angry about, but I can't help it.

She keeps doing things to fuck me over and then acting like nothing happened.

"Woah, why are you being rude to me?" She says, taken aback.
"You fucked Maximoff!" I raise my voice, her eyes widen and she tries to cover my mouth but I slap her hand away.
"Please don't shout that! I just - it only happened once!"
"Why?! You watched everything that went down because people found out about me and Natasha and you still did it? With Maximoff!"

"How did you even know that?" She asks,
"I've done the whole hiding-a-relationship-with-your-teacher thing, I know the signs."
She's in complete defence mode, stuttering and panicking. Her eyes are like ping pong balls, bouncing back and forth rapidly.
"But why, Amy?"
"I don't know!" She finally responds, "I supported you when you started dating Romanoff! Me and Wanda just-"
"Wanda, really? And you only supported me when I told you that I love her! Do you love Maximoff?"

"I- why is it any of your business who I sleep with? I kept quiet about you!"
"I don't care who you sleep with, I just don't know why you'd pick the person that keeps trying to fuck my girlfriend!" I retort. "Not only did you let yourself get used by someone who clearly has no romantic interest in you, but you did it with a woman that you knew is married."
She looks down, breaking eye contact and sighing.
"So congratulations, Amy. You're an asshole!" I turn away from her and storm off.
I'm done with this, I'm done with all of this.

This is just one of the things she's done. She told Brad that Natalie really Natasha, she edited a newspaper article about it and she slept with Maximoff but being rude to her is still unwarranted, in her eyes.

I understand why Natasha can't come after me, but I really just need her right now.

Romanoff's POV

The second my class ends, I take out my phone and see a text from Y/N.
'I couldn't do it, I'm sorry. I'll see you at home <3'

I instantly grab my things and start heading to my car, nothing else matters.
As I get to my car, I turn around, Wanda's there.
We're on somewhat decent terms at the moment, though I still have no clue if she was the one who told Stark, and now she's sleeping with Amy. There's a lot here.

"Where are you going, Nat?"
"Home." I respond, opening the door. "Y/N left during class."
"Let me come with you?" She asks.
"And why would I do that? You have classes to teach." I sit down in the drivers seat and get ready to leave.
"Because if you're in this car alone, you're going to start overthinking and then you're going to panic and you're going to get hurt. Let me distract you." She says. I really can't be bothered arguing... and she is kind of right.
"Ugh, fine." She gets in the car with me and I start driving. She starts talking, just about anything.

Once I get home, I quickly run inside.
"Y/N?" I call out, Wanda follows. There's a note on the counter.
'I have no clue if you'll come home soon but if you do. I'm out on a walk, I'll be back in a bit. I love you, Tasha.'

Wanda walks over and has a glance at the note.
"Oh." She says. She turns to look at me slowly, what is she thinking?