71

Y/N's POV

I watch as Natasha's car pulls up outside of the school, she gets out of the car and walks over to me with a bunch of roses in her arms.
"Natasha!" I exclaim as she gets close, she's dressed in a beautiful red dress, tightly fitted, with a black blazer overtop. The theme for our date, of course, is red.

She hands me the roses and plants a small kiss on my cheek, I turn my face and meet her lips, catching her by surprise. Her cheeks shine a light colour and she breaks eye contact.

"Aww." Brook calls from behind us,
"You guys have fun, now." Angelo chimes in,
"Not too much though, we need you walking on Monday." Elizabeth adds. Me and Natasha both turn to look at them.
"Really?" I say, they all stand with innocent smiles, acting like little angels.
"They are right though, we do need you walking." Levi adds in.

"I'll be gentle." Natasha says with a smirk, I turn to look at her.
"Oh really? You too?" I say, holding the bouquet of roses in one hand and Natasha's waist with the other.
"It's just a little bit of fun, Angel. Don't get embarrassed." She says, but her cheek are still flush.
"You're the one blushing, Tasha." I say as I move my hand from her waist to her ass, gently squeezing. She pulls away from me and lets out a light giggle. Her eyes drift to the ground and she beckons me to the car.

It still makes her nervous to flirt so publicly, but she's getting more and more used to it. She likes to make everyone know that I'm hers, but when I do it back, she gets a little embarrassed.

She leads me to the car and even opens the door for me. When she gets in, she leans over and places her hand on my thigh, giving me a gentle kiss. She pulls away but her hand moves in between my legs, making me gasp and open my eyes.
"Stop trying to embarrass me in front of your friends." She demands with a cold expression, "It won't end well for you."
I heavily swallow when she pulls her hand away and starts the car. She barely touched me and I'm already desperate for her, we haven't even had dinner yet.

Is this how we're playing it tonight?

Romanoff's POV

It's been over a month since I started at Sierra High, and Y/N started at Eastside Sierra. I envy the me from years ago who thought that teaching would be a piece of cake, college students were difficult but high schoolers...it's like talking to a wall sometimes.

Me and Y/N have been forced to spend less time together, she's always got homework and I've always got work. We still haven't met up with her mother, she keeps putting it off, but she can't put it off forever. Finally, it's a weekend - a long one, schools are closed until Wednesday so there's no excuses. We can just be together.

And you can guarantee that I'm going to tease her all night, I've missed her touch. It feels like it's been forever since we just had fun together, in a lot of ways. Of course, I understand that she's working hard so that she can make a future for herself, it's just all been a bit lonely.

I picked where we were going tonight, I'm not too pleased with my choice but it's all I could find in the near area that fit the theme.
'Le Restaurant Rouge'
Y/N stays silent the whole car ride, until we pull up in the parking lot and she sees the sign.
"Le Restaurant Rouge... that literally means 'The Red Restaurant'."

I have to say though, her French is pretty good.

"It's all I could find that fit our theme." I say nervously,
"Oh, I'm sure it'll be fine." She says reassuringly, "I just think the names a bit uncreative."
"Just a little bit." I say with a smile as we both get out of the car. I hook my arm in hers and we walk together into the restaurant. It's very red. Red and black, just like our outfits. At least it fits.

She sits down first, I graze my hand across her arm as I walk across from her and sit down. She looks down and clears her throat, I've already got her nervous. She picks up the menu and starts looking through it, avoiding eye contact with me.

When the waiter walks over to us, I order us both some red wine.
"Should've got rosé." Y/N says,
"Rosé is pink." I say with a perked brow, she looks up from the menu.
"Yeah, but it tastes good and it's close enough." She says with a smile, I reach over and hold her hand.
"Next time, then."

We both chose our own food and talk briefly about the work we've both been doing today.
"How was Audrey?" She asks, Audrey's one of my co-workers, she's like Wanda if Wanda was even clingier, but at least she's not in love with me... I hope.
"Same as always, she's like a moth to a light." I say, she laughs and meets my eyes, smiling widely.
"How was your classes?" I ask, sipping my wine. She shrugs,
"Boring, honestly. There's so much writing but it doesn't actually feel like I'm learning anything, except the benefit of wrist exercises."
"I remember feeling that when I was studying, I could find some of my old notes, they might help?" I suggest, she nods and we both get our food from the waiter.

I already know how this is going to be, the reviews for this place weren't the best. She starts eating, she doesn't seem too pleased but she doesn't say anything. I watch her as she hides her face of displeasure.
"Do you like it?" I ask with a smile, she tilts her head and nods. I think this is the first time she's ever lied to me and she's not exactly good at it.

"Hey." I say with a smirk, she looks up at me. "You'd look so good on top of this table."
She clears her throat and nods,
"Yeah, probably." She says, "How's your food?"
"I'd prefer to be eating you." I say, still pushing it. She's making it surprisingly easy. She laughs and keeps eating,
"We just got here, Tasha." She says,
"Yeah, but I wanna get out of here." I say, when she looks back up at me, I wink at her and trace shapes on her hand with my fingertips.

She stays silent and so I slide my foot up her leg and gently tease her there too.
"Are you serious?" She asks, I respond with a nod. She clicks her tongue,
"Well... fuck it, let's go." She says, we both stand up and I leave some money on the table to pay for the meals.

I'm not done teasing her just yet, though.