28

Y/N's POV

My eyes open to see Natasha's naked body gleaming in the sunlight as she yawns and stretches, sitting up on the bed.
"Hey, beautiful." I speak up, she turns to look at me,
"Watching me, are you?"
"Always." I reach out to her and hold her hand, she turns and leans into me.

"God, I love your morning voice." She sinks into my embrace,
"I have a morning voice?"
Natasha turns to me and kisses my neck.
"Oh, yeah. It's like your regular voice, which is already hot, but it's deeper and raspier and it's very sexy."
I laugh slightly,
"Have you heard you? Your voice is amazing."
"Aww, thank you, honey." She smiles and hugs into me.

"I have a question." She says while I softly play with her hair,
"What's up?"
"Yesterday when we were doing that back and forth thing, you said that you could see me getting tense in class... is that true? Can you see it?"
"A little bit," I nod, "Like that one time that you just stopped talking, you were staring at your desk?"
"Oh. Right. Every time I go into that classroom, every time I look at that desk, I think of us on top of it. Every time I'm alone in that classroom, I sit in your chair and I just bask in the smell of you."
"Wow." I smile,

"I'm sorry, is that really weird?"
"No, no." I move some hair behind her ear, "It's really cute."
"You know what else is really cute?" She smiles,
"Tell me." She leans away from me and cups her own chest,
"How embarrassed you got when you looked at my tits in class."
I laugh, looking down at them and smiling.
"Look, I'm a simple woman. I see tits, I get nervous."
"I wore that dress for you, you know." She nibbles on my ear softly.
"I'm glad, but you don't need to dress up for me. You look good in anything." My hand moves down her naked body, "Or in nothing..."

My hand grazes across her ass, she smiles and quickly gets back up,
"Come on, get dressed."
"What for?" I yawn as I hug into the pillow.
"You'll see, just get up... and could you make us some tea?"
I look at her and dramatically roll my eyes,
"Fine."

She pulls me up off the bed,
"What am I supposed to wear? I don't know what we're doing."
"Something comfortable." She smiles and dresses herself in a simple striped grey hoodie and matching bottoms.

"You look cute." I walk over to her,
"You look naked, come on." She has a look through my clothes in my bag, she hands me some black sweatpants and a matching black hoodie. She also pulls out a pink box, tied with a ribbon.
"What's this, hon?" She asks, looking at it.
"Oh, just some things I didn't want to leave behind in case Mistah J got into my house."
"Did you just call Jayden, 'Mr J', like the Joker?"
"He's a clown, he just needs the makeup." She turns to look at me, giggling, as I pull the hoodie over my head.

"Can I look in the box?"
I'm thinking about it...
"Sure, but if you think it's weird, say nothing and just put it back." She smiles and nods, she opens it up and pulls out the post-it note from the top.
"You brought these with you?"
"How did you know I still had them?" I ask, she doesn't seem surprised that I kept them - so clearly she knew.
"I saw them in your bedside cabinet when I was over, I was trying to find your phone."
"Ah, right." I smile.

"I'm so sorry, I'm always here to talk if you need." She reads it out loud,
"I hope you were being sincere, cause I talked to you a lot after that."
She laughs and walks over to me, pulling me into a loving embrace. One that I've needed for a while.
"You didn't eat the chocolate." She smiles as she pulls away, "Do you not like it?"
"I love chocolate, but it means too much to eat."

She grabs my hand and leads me into the living room, sitting there is Amy, Brad and Yelena. Natasha let's go of my hand as soon as she sees them.
"Oh, hey Brad."
I quickly walk over to Amy and whisper in her,
"I thought you were meeting him nearby... and tonight?"
"We were supposed to go out for breakfast, Yelena invited him in." She whispers.

"Hey, Professor Romanoff... you have a nice house."
"When are you guys leaving?" Yelena looks at Brad and Amy, "Me and my friend Kate are going to walk our dogs together, she should be on her way."
Brad stands up,
"We can go now, thank you for inviting me in."
Amy nods and stands up too.
"I'll be back later, Professor." Amy smiles and walks with Brad to the door.
"Have fun at the festival!" Yelena calls out, "Nice boy." She stands up and grabs a yellow coat from a coatrack.
"I'm going to go, Natasha. I'll see you tomorrow."
Fanny and Yelena walk away.

"Tomorrow?" I ask as I walk to make the tea that Natasha requested,
"Oh yeah, we're going away overnight."
"Going where?"
"None of your business." She walks up behind me and kisses me on the neck.
"Where are we going, Natasha?" I turn to her,
"Nowhere." She says softly... and so obviously, I'm gonna tickle her. I grab her waist and start tickling, she moves away but I follow, she laughs and softly hits me away until I push her against the kitchen wall.

I stop tickling, but I keep my hold on her waist. She slowly leans in and tilts her head, kissing me gently. She pulls away with a huge smile on her face.
"I love you so much."
"I love you more." I lean in for another kiss, she pushes on my chest gently.
"No, I love you way more."
"If I agree with you, will you let me kiss you?" She shakes her head,
"I want my tea first, please."

Wow. She only likes me for my tea!
"Fine, here." I pick up the cup of tea and hand it to her,
"Last night... that was pretty smart." She smiles, leaning into me. "Pretending you had tea too, it took me a while to realise what you were up to."
A smirk appears on my face, but I keep my eyes off her and I drink my tea.
"You had me so confused... praising me when you were supposed to be punishing me."
"Did you like it?" I ask,
"Being punished or being praised?" She leans close to me.
"Praised." She kisses me on the cheek,
"I did. But I wouldn't mind if you were meaner every so often."

"And what about you, darling? Would you rather be my good girl or my disobedient slut?" I shudder at the words. Both, preferably.
"Bold of you to assume you'll be in control long enough to call me either." I tease, she laughs.
"Oh, please. You have to let me make you feel good every once in a while, it's not fair if it's always me with my head on the pillow." She sips her tea.
That's not the type of approach I thought she'd take, I'll be honest.
"And you know I can make you feel good too." She smiles, I lean in to kiss her but she holds her finger in front of my mouth. "Not now, darling. We've got places to be."

Is this what edging feels like?

She takes my hand and leads me to the front door, she gives me my leather jacket and my shoes.
"You must love me in leather, huh?" I smile, putting the jacket on.
"I would prefer if it was a leather catsuit, but yes." She smiles and unlocks the door.
"I think you'd look good in one of those." I smile and close the door behind me.
"Oh, I know I do, maybe I'll find the old thing for you."

She has a leather catsuit? This is something I need to see.