49

Y/N's POV

I feel a hand brush against my arm, my eyes slowly open and I turn to look, Natasha is behind me running her fingers along my skin.
"Morning, Angel." She says, "How are your legs?"
I carefully roll over to look at her fully.
"I feel like I've been doing squats for 18 years straight." I respond, still groggy and tired.
"Why don't you call in sick today?"
"Didn't you say yesterday that I can't just skip classes?" I groan. She giggles a little bit.
"I did say that, but I didn't think I had-"
"Held my legs wide apart while you fucked me like 8 times? Yeah, I didn't think you had either."

She slowly stands up,
"It was 7 times, darling." She says with a small laugh.
"Still more than any regular person can handle." I remark, sitting up.
"You're gonna get up?"
"I'm gonna try." I manage to slowly stand up.
I can walk, though it feels like I need to stretch...and so I start stretching my legs, Natasha watches with a smile.
"Is that helping, darling?" She asks,
"Yes, actually." I smile, finishing my stretches and making my way over to my bag of clothes.

"We should get you a wardrobe." She says, pulling on a simple black dress and putting a blazer overtop.
"Oh, no. I love rummaging through a bag to find clothes." I say sarcastically. She smiles and kisses me on the cheek as I stand up from the floor and start dressing myself.

My phone starts ringing,
"Could you grab that?" I ask, Natasha's closer after all...and I'm mid-sock pull. She nods and grabs the phone, she answers and holds it to my ear for me.
"Hey." I say,
"Hey, sweetie." My mother's voice responds.
"What's up?" I ask, taking the phone from Natasha's hand and standing up from the bed.
"Well, I was just wondering if we could meet up. So we could catch up and I could maybe meet the girlfriend?" She asks.

"Hey, honey?" I say to Natasha,
"Yeah, Angel?" She responds with a small smile, turning to me.
"My mom wants to meet you, are you up for that?"
"Meeting the family already?" She wraps her arms around my waist and pulls me close to her.
"I met your sister already." I respond.
"That's true. Okay, I'll meet your mom." She smiles.

"I can't wait, why don't we meet later today. I'll be in town, we can meet at the cafe?" My mother asks,
"Today, Nat?" I ask her. She nods, "Yeah, I'll text you when we're available."
"Okay, see you later, Y/N." My mom says,
"See you later." I respond and hang up.

"So, I'm meeting Sandra tonight." Natasha presses her lips to my neck, planting a few gentle kisses on me. "I can't wait." Her hands rest comfortably on my shoulders as she hugs me from behind.
I reach up and hold her left hand.
"What are we gonna tell her about you?" I ask.
"I'll just say that I'm studying to be a teacher. You told her we met in the cafe, so we have to stick with that." She suggests.

Natasha made us some breakfast and then we headed off to university, the first few classes go by slowly - I crave the moment I get to walk into her classroom everyday. Leaving that classroom is probably the worst part of my days.
Actually, dealing with Garrett in Science is probably going to be worse.

Like I promised though, I've kept my head down and just took notes. No snarky comments, no longing looks, I'm just a student. She seems to be doing well, for any interruptions she does what she did before we got together. She addresses them by name and basically tells them to shut up. If they don't, she pulls them outside and that's where she normally threatens their grade. Not that she's ever actually pulled me out of class.

She's in the middle of teaching when the classroom phone rings,
"Start writing that down, talk amongst yourselves quietly." She says and walks over to the phone. She answers softly but slowly she looks more and more distraught. She hangs up and clears her throat.
"Class dismissed." She announces. Everyone looks at each other in confusion, what's going on?
"I've got to go to an emergency meeting, class is dismissed. Use this time to study or... do something good."
We all start to stand up and pack up our things, she taps her foot impatiently as she waits for all the students to start clearing out.

I'm walking out with a flock of other students when she steps in front of me, she grabs me by my shirt and pulls me into a heavy kiss - in front of everyone - her hands are shaky and she's putting all her weight on me. I push her away from me, shock setting in and her lipstick stained on my skin.
"I'm sorry for what's about to happen, Angel." She says faintly, brushing some hair behind my ear before walking out of the classroom and marching down the hall.

I stand in awe as her footsteps become faint and the influx of confused, gasping and screaming students becomes louder.
Her comforting scent fades and I'm left with the overwhelming stench of cheap perfume and too much aftershave.

Why did she do that... in front of everyone? She couldn't have asked me to stay behind? What is going on? Should I go after her? There's so many questions playing in my head, none of which I can answer. Everyone around me is so damn loud that I can't even focus.

I wipe the lipstick from my face and push through everyone blocking the door, I have no clue which direction Natasha went and I have no clue where I'm going to go. I can't go somewhere public, people from my class are going to be everywhere and so I walk down the hall and glance in Professor Maximoff's room. She doesn't have a class, she's just sitting at her desk watching something on her computer. I push open the door and slam it shut behind me. She quickly turns,
"Y/N?"
"What is going on, Maximoff?" I ask, quickly walking towards her. "Do you know anything about what's going on?"

"What do you mean? Aren't you suppose to be in class?" She stands up and walks to me. I sigh and drop my bag on the ground.
"I was. Natasha got pulled into an 'emergency meeting'... and then she kissed me, in front of everyone." I explain, her eyes widen and she holds my arms, trying to calm me from my shocked state.
"Did she say anything?"
"She said... uh, 'I'm sorry for what's about to happen'."

Maximoff takes out her personal phone and finds Natasha in her contacts, it rings for a few seconds and then she gets hung up on. Natasha actively rejected the call. That can't be good.
"I don't know... but we're going to find out, don't worry."