|10| Meltdown

(A/N) OKAY I LOVE THIS CHAPTER A LOT ACTUALLY. THIS CAME OUT SO MUCH BETTER THAN I EXPECTED.

AND I'M INTRODUCING SASHA AND ANGEL FURTHER INTO THE STORY. THEY'LL BE IN IT A LOT MORE NOW.

LOVE YOU GUYS.

Liam's POV:

I haven't left Modest's headquarters since Niall and I got here days ago. Niall has come and gone but I've been too worried sick to leave. For some reason staying here makes me feel more hopeful of hearing good news.

Ruth and Sophia have both been here many times to bring food and coffee. I probably wouldn't be eating or drinking anything without them.

"Alright, this is getting ridiculous." One of our managers, Mr. Timothy Collins, stood in front of me with his hands on his hips. "Please go home, Liam. There's nothing you can do here."

"I'm not leaving, Timothy. You have no right to make me." I said in a callous tone and Timothy groaned and stomped off in frustration.

The glass doors of the entrance flew open but I didn't bother turning around to see who it was. The first couple days I turned around and flinched at every sound with some blind hope it would be them- but it never was any of those time so I'd given up.

"Liam!" A familiar American voice shouted and I looked over my shoulder.

Angel?!

"Oh my God!" I laughed and jumped up. I ran to her and gave her a hug. "What on earth are you doing here?!"

"I needed a worry buddy." She joked and I laughed. "I assume there's..."

"Nothing new I'm afraid. Why did you come all the way to England? You could have asked me that over the phone?"

"Sasha brought me. She thought it would be better if we were all together. Where's Emily?" Angel looked around the room but she wasn't here

"I don't know. I haven't seen her in a couple of days. Wait, Sasha is here too?"

"What, I don't get a hug like Angel did?" Sasha grinned from the doorway and I walked over to her and gave her a giant hug. God, it was great to hug people. After sitting there in my anxiety for days this was a huge relief.

"Okay Payno, let me go." Sasha begged breathlessly.

"Sorry. Got a bit carried away. God, it's great to see you girls." I wrapped my arms around the both of them and smiled.

"I can't stay long I'm afraid." Sasha said and pulled away from Angel and I.

"Oh? Why is that?"

Sasha proudly turned towards me. "I'm getting them."

"Them? You mean you're-"

Sasha nodded. "I convinced my team that there's a serious situation in Colombia. My sergeant contacted Captain Sanchez and the Captain confirmed with him that they need help. Sanchez said his town was recently raided and we're going down there to help get it back on it's feet."

"Amazing." I just shook my head in awe. "I can't believe you convinced them to go down there."

"I'm gonna bring them home if I have to drag their asses back up here with my bare hands." She said in her typical stubborn nature and Angel and I laughed.

"When do you leave?" Angel asked.

"Tonight. We'll be there by around 9am I imagine."

"We're so lucky to know someone with as much determination and passion as you have, Sasha." I said and she blushed.