|1| Jelly and Jealousy

(A/N) GUYS I'M SO EXCITED THAT I'M STARTING THIS STORY. I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT.

So Emily and Niall aren't in the cover but that doesn't mean they're not in the story, everyone from Breaking Free will be in this story eventually.

I actually wrote the majority of this chapter a couple weeks ago, I just finally finished it today.

ANYWAY I REALLY HOPE EVERYONE LIKES IT. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STILL READING MY STORIES, I HAVE NO IDEA WHY Y'ALL CARE.

Louis' POV:

I've been dating Katie for almost 9 months now. Time has gone too fast. A lot has happened yet at the same time not much has happened at all. We've put a new album out called Midnight Memories. It's definitely our best one yet. 5 Seconds of Summer have become quite a thing now. They're writing and recording songs for their very own album. We're really quite proud of them.

At one point I was afraid Katie was going back to America as soon as the Take Me Home tour was over but Katie has moved into my house and we couldn't be happier really. I know she'll want to see her parents again and possibly go to a university back in the states eventually but I'm grateful she doesn't know what she wants to do yet. We're just sort of playing it day by day at the moment. Sometimes I wish she'd stay here forever but I know she'll get bored soon and want to find a job or go back to school. It's going to be hard going on tours without her. I don't know how Zayn and Liam can do it with their girls.

As for the other lads, Harry has remained single for ages. I don't know what he's doing. He's over Sasha though. He never brings her up anymore. They did come to a civil friendship basis or something. They've refollowed each other but never speak to one another. It's probably best that way.

Since the tour ended, Niall took Emily home to his parents and they've been staying there since. As far as I heard, everything has gone well for them. Niall has shown her all around Ireland and Emily is planning on taking some literary classes in London this fall. I don't know if Niall will go to London with her. I wouldn't be surprised if he did, they're quickly becoming as loved up as Katie and I are. However Niall has been hanging around us a bit more often, or should I say me? Emily has befriended a few celebrities and has managed to fill her schedule.

Zayn and Perrie still haven't committed to a wedding date. She's so focused on her career at the moment and I personally don't think Zayn is ready yet. I think he just wanted to claim his territory.

I haven't heard too much from Liam lately. I think he's hiding out with Sophia somewhere. He was over here for a few days about 2 weeks ago and we hashed around ideas for new songs. Our break isn't really a break. It's just the only time we have to write new material. But we love it so who would complain?

Today marks the day before we set off on our worldwide Where We Are stadium tour. Katie and Perrie are coming with us for the South American leg but Emily is staying behind this time. It's only for a few weeks in South America but I know this is going to be hard, especially for Niall. He's never had a long term girlfriend like Emily before. He's going to have to go through the initial phase of separation like we all had to the first time we toured without our girlfriends.