|32| Space

(A/N): YOU GUYS SPECIAL THANKS TO tyler_ryan0131 AND Iwaizumeme_Hajimeme FOR ALL THEIR GREAT IDEAS AND INPUTS ON THIS CHAPTER.

Y'all the song for this chapter is Close by Nick Jonas ft. Tove Lo.

Katie's POV:

5:30am.

That's what time I woke up.

Well actually it was 5:04am because I slept through my alarm for 4 minutes but Louis did too so no harm done.

We went to sleep so early in the evening and I was eager to wake up extra early this morning and get some training in before practice today.

I had a lot of plans in my head for today. I had already texted Akaashi, Kenma, and Iwaizumi to ask if they had any food allergies so I could invite them to dinner tonight and I left a message on Oikawa's phone suggesting I could drive us to the gym today instead of him.

Now I had only two conflicts left.

I wanted to prove Akaashi wrong and get in better physical shape.

But that would mean putting in extra hours working out and shortening my time with Louis, who was already feeling poorly and alone now that I'm in training so much as it is.

Why don't I try combining the two?

"Love, not that I'm complaining, but is there any particular reason why you're lying on top of me?" Louis asked in a groggy voice and rubbed his eyes with his thumb and index finger.

"Morning." I whispered and smiled widely at him.

He looked very confused as he glanced to the left at the clock on the nightstand. "Fuck, why are you waking me up at 5:40 in the morning? The sun isn't even awake this early." He smiled despite his frustration. He was shitty at complaining when he knew I wanted something.

"Well you went to bed really early. We both did. I know you've slept enough because I have." I rolled my eyes propped up my chin on my hands. I was still lying on his chest and he continued to laugh at my gesture.

"Alright, well what do you propose we do at 5am?" He asked with a slutty smile.

"Not what you're thinking." I laughed and crawled off of him, walking over to the windows and pulling back the curtains. "What a beautiful day it is." I admitted and looked at Louis who had rolled back over.

"What a beautiful night, you mean. It's hardly bright outside." He complained and I marched over to him and rolled him onto his back.

"Don't make me sit on you again."

"If you do, can you do it with less clothing on this time?" He smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Why are you wearing yoga pants and a running jacket anyway?"

"I was gonna go for a jog and I didn't wanna do it alone."

He groaned and squeezed his eyes shut. "Why on earth would you want to go jogging this early when you have practice later anyway?"

"Because practice is only teaching me how to play volleyball. It's not getting me in physical shape for it. They're just teaching me techniques, not giving me a workout. I'll do a lot better if I'm stronger and faster."