(A/N) "All Because of A Vanessa"

Right so this obviously isn't an update but I just wanna make a Vanessa appreciation chapter for her because she's always promoting my stories so much and leaves 4829842908 comments on each chapters, it's mad.

She legit promotes my stories more than Modest promoted Four #sorrynotsorry

So last night I hit 5k reads on Breaking Free (which is the bby that started all my writing really)

I'LL NEVER KNOW HOW CIVIL HAS MANAGED TO GET 1.1K TBH. WHO EVEN ARE YOU PEOPLE AND WHY ARE YOU READING THIS.

And lots of people have been adding Breaking Free to various reading lists, including some really big accounts so thank you so much Vanessa for making all this sheit possible. I never thought I would get that many reads ever.

An old fandom I used to write fanfiction for (back in 2012 or so) I would only get like 40-70 reads on my stories so this is bigger than I can even comprehend.

Vanessa herself has 15k reads on her story All Because Of A Prank Call and *Louis Tomlinson voice* I feel massively lucky knowing her and having her as a friend... tbh because I consider her quite famous on Wattpad.

A lot of the time I wrote Breaking Free, I'd write specific parts with my friends in mind, especially Vanessa. I'd write parts where I would think 'I can't wait to see what she comments on this part.' And I'd even write things that I knew she'd notice.

Some of my favorite memories from last year until now are waking up (*cough* beside you I'm a loaded gun *cough*) iN THE MORNING AND READING ALL THE NOTIFICATIONS ON MY PHONE OF VANESSA'S WITTY COMMENTS.

If I was ever sad they always made my day.

That applies to the rest of you guys also and Amber in particular.

And if y'all didn't know this, Lauren's character actually represents Vanessa.

IDK WHY I'M CALLING HER VANESSA I USUALLY CALL HER NESSA HM.

SO YOU GUYS NEED TO GO READ HER STORY SERIOUSLY. SHE ALMOST HAS 16K READS IT'S SO GOOD YOU WON'T REGRET IT. IT'S LEGIT ONE OF THE BEST STORIES ON WATTPAD.

IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL IF WE COULD GET HER LIKE 25K READS BY THE END OF 2015 I THINK WE CAN DO IT SO PLEASE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

She doesn't update her stories that quickly but she works so hard on them when she does and she loves to write so much. Let's give her the credit she deserves.

She's a huge fraction of the reason I got dragged into this crazy fandom and none of my stories would exist without.

Again, here's the link to her story and below it is her Wattpad name if the link doesn't work. Please have a read if you haven't already and share it with someone you think would enjoy it.

Vanessa_loves1D

http://www.wattpad.com/story/13879795-all-because-of-a-prank-call-one-direction