|15| "I still love you"

(A/N) I'm gonna dedicate this chapter to Iwaizumeme_Hajimeme once again because she's been so helpful with her fabulous ideas lately. Ily mah hoe.

Louis' POV:

"Don't you think that's a good title, Lou? Lou?" I couldn't comprehend what Liam was talking about. My eyes were distracted by a woman casually shopping on the floor overhead. I could just barely see her peering over the edge. I knew her. She seemed familiar. The way she leaned on the rail, the way she turned her head from side to side. It all seemed too familiar. But I couldn't quite figure out how I knew her. Her hair was up in a hat so I couldn't make out the color.

"What is it?" I heard Katie's voice in my ear. She moved beside me and looked up as I was.

"I thought I saw..." My voice trailed off. That white coat she's wearing, I knew it. Somehow I knew it.

"Saw what?" Liam asked and him and joined Katie and I gazing upwards. The woman glanced down at me and we made eye contact. I could just barely see her eyes through her glasses. She put her hands on the rail and her sleeves slid up a bit at the gesture. It was just far enough that I could make out the tattoo on the underside of her arm. It was her. It was Eleanor.

As soon as she noticed me she broke off into a run towards the exit. I couldn't believe it. Why is she running? None of this makes sense.

I broke away from Liam and Katie and nearly forgot about them. I had to know what was going on for myself. I ran up the escalator and suddenly remembered how much pain I was in. It wasn't healthy to be running this much for me, I knew that, but I couldn't stop now.

"Louis?!" Katie and Liam repeatedly shouted and ran after me.

She wasn't able to run as fast as I was and I caught up to her just as she glanced behind her to see my pulling her onto the ground. We tumbled over and I laid on top of her so she couldn't escape.

"Louis! What are you doing?!" Katie shouted in utter surprise at my actions. I couldn't understand what was going on.

The hat fell off her head, exposing her long brunette hair that fell about her shoulders and the floor around her head.

Now I knew for sure. I just couldn't understand it.

"Please stop, please you don't want to do this, Louis." Eleanor pleaded of me. I pulled the glasses from her eyes and let them hit the ground beside us. She looked up at me with tear filled eyes. Why didn't she want me to find her? Why was she running? Why the fuck did she make me think she was dead for a year? What the fuck kind of game was that?

"Oh my God." I heard Katie say quietly from behind us.

"Holy shit." Liam's voice cracked.

I opened my mouth to speak but I couldn't make any sound come from me. I was so hurt and confused. I didn't even know what to say. Was this really happening? "El...Eleanor?" I asked in an embarrassingly high voice but I couldn't help it.

My heart was racing in my chest yet at the same time I felt completely dead.

"Louis...I'm sorry." She said in a weak voice and I crawled off of her.

"Why? What...what the fuck is going on? You better start explaining." I demanded. My voice changed from being pain stricken to filled with anger. She just laid on the floor staring up at me. I sighed and reached for her hand. "El, come on, sit up." I pulled her to her feet and she stood in front of me.