|11| Rescue Mission

(A/N) Sorry that I haven't posted in forever! I was in a play from the classic book Little Women. I played Jo. I had 300 lines. It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do but I think I did quite well. So I couldn't really update for awhile because I was totally freaking out about my lines.

I ONLY MESSED UP ONCE THAT'S NOT TOO BAD AYY?

Now onto the story...
I wrote a POV for Zayn which was interesting cuz I'm not super fond of him these days. But I didn't find it that hard to write actually so that's good.

I do kind of wish I had finished writing this story before Zayn left but oh well...

So

Sorry but Y'all probably gonna hate me by the end of this.

I'M TERRIBLY SORRY BUT I HAD TO DO THIS. I'VE BEEN PLANNING IT FOR AGES.

OH AND

SASHA MAKES A COME BACK YAYAYAY.

NOW.

GO READ @Vanessa_Loves1D's stories because she's like a magical unicorn of kinky sunshine and happiness!

ANYWAY HERE YA GO.

Angel's POV:

I didn't want to talk to anyone and I found myself shutting Liam out. He was so agitated with not knowing anything. You could tell by the way he would start breathing heavily and pace around or kick at the floor. I wish I could talk to him to ease his mind but I was too burdened with the whole situation to bring myself to help him.

Suddenly Liam walked over to me from across the room. "Angel?" He asked and I lifted my head to see him. "I called someone who I thought could help you." Liam grinned and stepped aside, being replaced by Ashton.

I couldn't even speak, I was so surprised to see him.

I didn't have a chance to speak anyway. Ashton hurriedly sat beside me and hugged me tightly. "It'll be okay, Angel. Don't worry." He reassured me and ran his fingers through my hair to coax me. I dropped my shoulders and sighed, letting my worries go and letting him be my strength. He put a finger under my chin and lifted my head so we were face to face. His smile faded when he noticed my tear stained face and eyes red and sore from crying. "Please don't cry anymore."

"How can I?"

"I know you're scared but you don't have to be. You're not alone." He hugged me again.

"I feel alone."

"Don't let your demons psych you into thinking that way. You're not alone. You've got me and you've got Liam. I'm not leaving you." He combed a strand of hair away from my face and caressed my cheek with his hand. He used his other hand to wipe the tears from my cheeks and I actually cracked a smile at the thought of how kind he was to me.

"Shouldn't you be in Australia?" I asked.

"We were about to head out when Liam called me. Said you needed a friend. I dragged Calum with me. Speaking of, where did he go?"