|18| No Control

(A/N) When was the last time I did a proper author's note, it's been a while.

YOU CAN SKIP ALL THIS IF YOU WANT TO AND CUT STRAIGHT TO THE STORY.

Alright well, let's see...

I don't think there's much left to cover in Civil at this point.

If I haven't already mentioned it, yes, there will be a 5th book following Civil.

I think it's going to be called All The Stars but I'm not 100% of that title yet, I'll let you know if I change it.

It's probably going to be a REALLY long one like around the size of Breaking Free. I know Civil and LMFY aren't as long as I wish they could have been. It's because I write such long chapters sigh. The chapter sizes will be controlled much better in the following story.

I can't really bring myself to writing a lot for Zayn anymore so he'll have minimal parts in the next story and eventually I'll write the events that have happened from March-now in my perspective and therefore Zayn will be written out as a major character. He'll probably still have very seldom minor character roles after that.

BUT THAT STORY WON'T BE FOR A LONG ASS TIME. Because I'm a very slow updater.

I'm really excited for that story because it'll be really long also and I have so much planned for it. I've actually written maybe 3 chapters for it already.

And I've written the very last chapter for the 7th book (and that as of now ends the entire series) which I cannot wait to show you guys but it'll be a long time until we get there. But it's a beautiful chapter imo. I cried writing it.

What else do I know...

OH YA KNOW.

I HAD ALL THESE IDEAS THE OTHER DAY FOR AN 8TH STORY AND I WAS SO EXCITED BUT NOW I'VE FORGOTTEN THEM.

So as of now there's no 8th story planned but I really wouldn't hold me to that, I'll probably come up with something.

So my plans for the future are

All The Stars: This will be a more chilled story (well most of it anyway) compared to the drama of Civil and LMFY. It takes place around fall/winter of 2014 after the WWA tour. Everyone is gonna be kinda doing their own things. I'm really excited though because if anyone watched last year's season of X Factor you'll find that being in the storyline. The story is mostly about everyone settling into their future plans.

The 6th Story (No title as of yet because I don't want to spoil anything): *This one is a huge ass surprise that I haven't given anyone clues about but I'll just say to expect it to being based around Katie and Louis being apart from each other with an even amount of the other ships. AND LOTS OF DRAMA. THIS WILL BE A VERY DARK STORY GUYS.*

Last Mile Of The Way(I'm fairly sure that's the title I'll use for the 7th story): The title is based on a (*cough* Westlife) song and each chapter of the story will be named and themed after each verse of the song. Generally it's Zayn Leaving. Naughty Boy being the antagonist. Sophiam&Loutie being awesome & lots and lots of Ashtel.

I'M GONNA TRY FINDING SOME PLACES TO STICK ERERI IN THERE MORE. AMBER WILL HAVE TO SPIT SOME IDEAS AT ME FOR THAT.

I really want to write an 8th story so hopefully I'll come up with something. It's hard not to honestly, with the boys always doing so much. Like there's rumors of Niall and Louis being judges on X Factor next year. If that happens I'll have the making of a new story right there.