|28| Pretty Woman

(A/N) I haven't updated in awhile BUT HEY GUYS. HOW ARE YOU ALL? 

First of all, Thanks Ness for inspiring this chapter (she suggested the milk thing and didn't think I was seriously gonna use it but I did.)

The last time I updated Louis wasn't a dad omg. Okay so I feel like this is important to say. I know a lot of people still have very different opinions on babygate. I don't know 100% anything that's going on, there's still things that don't add up to me but I want to believe this? I don't want to think that we live in a world where management companies truly do control EVERYTHING a celebrity does? And I don't think Louis would lead us to believe something this major was going on when it was a pr stunt? For no amount of money would he pretend someone's baby was his? Nor would he put an innocent person like Briana in danger of crazy fans? Not to mention an innocent baby? And for what reason? To prove he's not gay? Doesn't that sound a little outrageous that they would have hired an INFANT just to be right? And do we really think Louis refused to take a paternity test? Really? That's so hard to swallow to me. Why would he do that? He's not that dumb? I don't know guys. You believe what you want and ship what you want. I just don't know anymore. Louis seems happy with everything right now and as long as he's happy then I'm happy with everything too. I'm happy for him and Freddie and for Danielle and I'm happy for Briana too as long as everyone is happy I'm happy.

You guys are more than welcome to comment your opinions and theories on babygate. I know I've had tons of my own throughout the past months and I promise to respect yours if you respect mine.

So what else has been going on? Oh yeah, Zayn dropped a song. It's a good song actually. Good for him but I'm afraid I'm still not into R&B very much (nor am I into Zayn very much :/)

And Louis keeps talking about his baby and posted that one picture that killed the entire world and even made grown man cry and Harry and Kendall are seriously not a thing but people think Harry is going solo because he got a manager and Liam is actually recording solo music for Juicy J's album and Niall started a golf agency with Modest (that's so weird) and Niall is literally touring all of Asia and Liam is completely missing and Harry is 22 now but he's just a smol baby frog and Z said he always hated the band from the beginning and he's releasing his album on the same day he left the band.

Anyway, we're on a break, remember?

Katie's POV:

The sound of my phone vibrating on the nightstand served as my alarm clock today. I groaned and threw my arm over the wooden tabletop. My hand grasped the clock, the base of the lamp, a bottle of moisturizer, and literally everything but the phone. Finally I decided to open my eyes to the burning sunlight and picked up the phone. I don't even know why we have curtains, we never remember to close them. Before I even looked at it I glanced over my shoulder to see if Louis was in bed. He wasn't. Either he woke up too early or I've woken up too late.