|33| Encouragement

Louis' POV:

I stood outside the men's bathroom while dismissing countless people asking me if I was waiting in line. Just beside the restrooms were the locker rooms and I was waiting for Katie to come out because she promised she would see us before the match started.

So a few more days of training and a few more days of cooking and here we are. A couple of local teams were holding practice matches in the gym. A lot of the school board members were here from the competing universities and would chose the final lineup for their teams after watching the players perform today.

All these players prancing about made me so nervous. They were running, jogging, flexing, stretching, any type of physical activity to prepare themselves for their match. I think there were at least 4 teams here so far. Boy, was I wrong when I told Katie she didn't have the body type for this sport. There were people here of all shapes and sizes.

I decided to check my phone and avoid all the eyecandy and swooning girls around me.

While I waited I looked through a few of my mentions on Twitter. I noticed "Louis and Katie video" was trending and tensed up. Great, now what on earth is that?

Everytime I see something like that in the trends I immediately worry it's a leaked sex tape and I can practically hear my mum fuming in my ear.

But then I remember Katie and I have never recorded a sex tape because we aren't stupid.

It's an irrational fear, really.

Before I even got to look at the trend for myself, I spotted a tweet from a very special boy child named Dan Wootton.

1DWWUpdates: lol @Louis_Tomlinson have you read Dan Wootton's recent fanfic update?

DanWootton: EXCLUSIVE: One Selection? Are the hot 1D/5sos hookups Katie and Angel HIRED to pose as sisters?! Read my exclusive tomorrow!

I read through the laughable article that lacked any solid sources and had been completely fabricated for the sake of a headline. You can't base an article on 'sources' and expect people to buy into it.

It looked like a lot of fan accounts were expecting me to respond to it so I figured I'd humor them.

Louis_Tomlinson: What a great read ! What will you lot think of next ! thesun.uk/are-louis-tomlinson-ashton-irwin-girlfriends-hired-to-be-sisters

It wasn't long before I had a familiar reply.

Ashton5SOS: @Louis_Tomlinson HAHAHAHAHA

Ashton5SOS: @QueenKatie @AngelDel This is so funny read it.

JustKatie: @Ashton5SOS @AngelDel Oh my god

JustKatie: @TheSun Nice try though! Tell that to my sis's scrapbook! [inserted pic]

AngelDel: @JustKatie @TheSun or this lovely snap holding Marco when Katie was only 10 and I was 12! [inserted pic]

Ashton5SOS: @JustKatie Aw what a cutie on the right <3

Louis_Tomlinson: @Ashton5SOS Clearly the LEFT one is cuter but alright Irwin ..

Calum5SOS: @Louis_Tomlinson @Ashton5SOS plot twist, they're both ugly and the dog is the cutest

Real_Liam_Payne: @Calum5SOS the best comment

Real_Liam_Payne: @JustKatie @AngelDel heeeey have Marco send some sexy pics my way please (;