|6| Escape

(A/N) SO ASSUMING YOU ALL STILL HATE ME FOR HOW I ENDED THE LAST CHAPTER, YOU'LL LIKE ME AGAIN IN THIS CHAPTER.

BUT THEN YOU'LL HATE ME AGAIN.
SMH.

Emily's POV:

I texted Liam and he said they were all at Modest!'s headquarters in downtown London. Phil drove us there and came inside with me to offer support. I had no idea what was going on and no one was allowed to talk about it so Liam told me to come down to Modest! where it could be discussed in private. They at least knew who I was here and they lead me back to a very casual looking room with long white couches. A bunch of worried faces in suits were pacing around, making phone calls and writing down information on notebooks.

"Emily!" Liam ran over to me and gave me a hug as soon as he saw me.

"What's going on? Tell me everything you know." I demanded and released him from the hug.

"I really wish I knew more to tell you." He looked down and scratched his head. "Basically they're missing. No one has heard from them or can get in contact with any of them. They won't pick up their cell phones and there's no signal available when we tried to get a ping on their phones."

"Who exactly is missing?"

Liam sighed and listed off the names to me. "Louis, Harry, Zayn, Katie, Perrie, and that girl who was interning for Lou." My heart sank. My best friend is missing. She could be dead. God, they all could be dead. "They're doing everything they can, Em. Paul has been in contact with the captain of their army Mr. Vosloo. He said he's working to find them. He has every man there searching for them." Liam put his hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry. Louis won't let anything happen to her."

"Unless he's dead too." I said and sat down on the couch.

"Oh, come on, don't say that." Liam stood over me. He was going to say something else but looked beside him at Phil who was looking around in a lost way. "I'm sorry, who are you?"

"This is Phil Lester. He's my...friend." I introduced him and the two shook hands.

"You make those uh, those video things don't you? With that other bloke?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, his name is Dan." Phil tried to smile but the tenseness of the environment was taking it's toll on him along with everyone.

Phil looked at me and then Liam. "Perhaps I should get all of us some coffee? It'll make you feel better?" He asked and tried to fake a smile.

I nodded hesitantly.

"You want one too?" He asked Liam and pulled out his wallet.

"Sure, there's a cafe upstairs on floor 7." Liam gave him directions.