Chapter 6: Plan

(At Sasuke's villa)

"Tadaima." Team 7 announced as they entered the house.

A butler appeared and greeted the group, "Welcome back, second young master."

Sasuke nodded, "Albert, these are some new friends and I'm sure you remember my cousin Mari."

The butler turned to the others, "Pleasure to meet you I'm Albert the butler, let me call the maids to grab your bags."

He rang the bell, and 3 maids came down and took their bags away.

"Ah, could you tell the chef to make some ramen for lunch 12 people."

Albert nodded and left.

Sasuke then led them to the living room and said, "Please make yourselves comfortable."

As Sakura sat down, she immediately opened her phone and called someone.

"Dude this place is lit." Nino commented.

Marinette shrugged, "Like I said Sasuke here is loaded."

"So Sasuke, you're a musician too?"

Sasuke nodded, "Aa."

Luke smirked, "What a coincidence so am I. What do you play?"

"Vocals, guitar, bass and drums, you?"

"Guitar and vocal. Care to show us what you got?" Luka challenged.

"You're on."

Kagami and Marinette looked at each other and both said, "Oh boy."

"Uh huh, awesome thank you, yes don't worry about it, yes we can take it online, no just send us the work through our email, yes, thank you I appreciate it."

"What was that all about?" Juleka asked.

Sakura smiled, she looked at Sasuke and Naruto, "Boys better brush up on your French cause tomorrow we will be Marinette's new classmates"

"WHAT!" Marinette and her friends yelled.

She then turned to Marinette and her friends and informed them, "Oh, and I pulled some strings and tomorrow you guys will be moved to a bigger classroom. Oh, and don't be surprised if you guys suddenly get a new teacher, but don't worry your homeroom teacher will always be Mdm. Bustier."

Naruto grinned and gave a thumbs up to Sakura and said, "That's Sakura-chan for you."

"What just happened?" Juleka asked.

Sasuke smirked, "Meet the second-best strategist in Konoha high."

Nathaniel raised an eyebrow, "Second-best?"

"Yup the first is Nara Shikamaru, his father is head of the government's strategist division. He could be ranked first in our school but he's too lazy to even stay awake during lunch time."

Sakura giggled, she held Marinette's hand in hers and said, "Don't worry leave everything to us, by the time we're done with her she'll be too embarrassed to even leave her room."

Albert then came in and announced that lunch was ready.

As they were seated, they all talked and got to know each and every one better as they ate. Naruto told Nathaniel that he would try to set up a meeting between him and Sai seeing as they both have so much in common. Sasuke, Nino, and Luka were all talking about music, what they like, what instruments they played and the gigs they've had. Sakura and Marinette were talking about a potential collaboration between the two and Marinette then mention that Juleka had modeled for her in the past, this sparked Marinette's interest and asked if she wanted to do a trial shoot with her some time near the future, Juleka gladly accepted