Chapter 7: Stupid green-eyed boy

"MARINETTE DUPAIN CHENG." Someone yelled.

Chloe looked at the person and muttered, "Not this bitch again."

Sasuke raised an eyebrow asking who, Nino then answered, "Alya one of Lila's followers."

"Ah, the reporter."

Alya and the others marched to the girl angrily and Alya walked up to Marinette and was about to slapped her, but Sasuke moved in front of her and caught her hand.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked, glaring at her as his grip tightened.

"What the- hey let me go! Just who do you think you are! Haven't your parents told you not to put a hand on a girl."

Sasuke let go of her slightly pushing her back.

Alya glared at them and said, "Mari-trash, did you know about the class and schedule change? I bet you dah something to do with it."

Marinette sighed, "Bitch the only person that has the authority to do that is the teachers so how could I possibly have something to do with it."

The gang snickered when she said that knowing full well who was responsible. Sakura just looked at her nails and muttered, "Would you look at my nails aren't they just gorgeous."

"Well, how come we didn't know anything about it!" Alya yelled.

"I don't know, Ms. Bustier said she sent it to all our emails, so I don't have the slightest clue why you didn't get the info."

Alya glared at the girl but stopped when she saw the people behind Marinette glaring at her especially the Felix and the raven-haired boy. She diverted her attention away from the people behind her, back to Marinette.

"W-we-Well you should have told us, you're the class rep so it's your responsibility. Because of you we all got in trouble for skipping class."

Marinette at this point was in disbelieve, "Uh, hello? Newsflash you guys demoted me remember you all voted that Lila was to be class rep and you guys threatened Ms. B that if she didn't make Lila class rep, she would lose her job. So, it's not my fault that you guys got in trouble."

"Marinette do you hate me that much to put the blame on me? I mean I'm still new to this, you should have taught me all the ropes before giving me the job." Lila said as tears fell out of her eyes.

Alya hugged Lila and yelled, "See what you did, because you didn't do your job properly you made Lila cry."

Sakura just looked at them in disbelieve, "Did she just..."

Kagami crossed her arms, "Yup."

Naruto then snickered and said, "I mean I know I'm stupid but at least I'm not an idiot."

Sasuke smirked, "And that's saying something."

"Oi! What's that supposed to mean teme." Naruto yelled at him.

"Don't call me teme, dobe." Sasuke sneered.

"Then don't call me dobe, teme."

"Dobe."

"Teme."

"Dobe."

"Teme."

"OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH!" Sakura yelled as she whacked both boys on the head, "Sorry these boys just don't know when to be mature."

Chloe chuckled and said, "Let's just get changed, I really wanna go and eat something."

Lila, who was at the back, was staring at Sasuke and as he passed her, she reached out her hand, "Um, excuse me."