Chapter 16: Spa day Drama

(Author's Note Before we start..

Guys Don't forget to vote for the next fanfic idea after this one. I put up the options after chapter 10 in this book and I put it after the ending in Secretly a Princess, I will write the one that has the most votes when this book is coming to a near end or when I start writing them. SO vote for the one you find most interesting. 

Thank you) 

_________________________________________________________________________

One months later...

Sakura, Sasuke, Juleka and other models that were at Marinette's new studio which Sasuke got for her as a gift for their final fitting. Sasuke and Sakura trained Juleka from an amateur model to a full-scale pro, which isn't an easy thing to do with only a month away from the show. But Juleka was determined so she practiced all night and day, from walk to poses and to camera angles.

Sakura helped Juleka with her posture, expressions, and walks, while Sasuke helped her get fit and told her how to be able to boost her confidence. To say that she was exhausted was an exaggeration, but during the final practice and fit she was satisfied. During rehearsal she was praised by the other models, though her walks wasn't perfect she was still by far better than Lila.

Sakura, Sasuke, and Juleka were at Sasuke's place for their last practice.

"1 2 3, 1 2 3, 1 2 3 and pose and turn and 1 2 3, 1 2 3, turn and one more pose and exit." Sakura recited as they practiced.

Juleka then dropped down and said, "Oh my god."

Sasuke handed Sakura and Juleka a bottle of water, "Here."

"Thanks."

Sakura turned to Juleka and said, "Okay, the show is the day after tomorrow, why don't we take the day off tomorrow and head over to the spa?"

Juleka nodded in agreement, "Sure why not?"

Sakura turned to her boyfriend and asked, "Sasuke?"

"Hn." As he took out his phone to make a call.

Sakura gave him a wide smile and said, "Thank youuu!"

Juleka looked at Sasuke then back at Sakura and aske, "What'd he say?"

"He agreed and that he would book the entire spa for a whole day so text the gang."

"And you only got that from one word?"

Sakura shrugged, "When you've been with a guy for years you kinda start to pick up on these things."

Juleka looked at the time and stood up as she said, "It's getting late I should probably get going."

Sakura nodded, "I'll call the chauffer for you."

Juleka thanked her before leaving, "Thanks I'll see you tomorrow."

The next day...

"Sasuke! Naruto! Kakashi! Let's go!" Sakura yelled from the front door.

Kakashi and Sasuke came down the stairs while Naruto rolled down the stairs.

"OH MY GOD NARUTO!" Sakura yelled as she ran to the blond and helped him, "You have to be careful, you're always so clumsy!"

"Ehehehe gomen Sakura-chan."

Sakura just smiled and patted his head, she looked at the others and said, "Alright, we should probably get going. Sasuke did you tell the others which spa we're going to."

"Aa."

Sakura sighed, "I sometimes wish you would say more than aa or hn."

Sasuke slung his arm around her shoulder and say, "I do, only when I'm alone with you."