Chapter 4: The excuse to attend girls night

(61 people have read my first chapter now! My brother just made a bet with me that if I got five hundred views on this story before Saturday he would bring me out to dinner, so if you enjoy this story, please put it on your reading list so that if you feel like it, you can read the new chapters I post and so that I don't lose the bet and have to become his servant for a day, I can see all the chores he'll make me do already, so help a girl out, please! Enjoy the chapter, I'm sorry I haven't made a chapter longer than 2500 words, I'm a lazy potato. Oh, I think I should mention I'm adding a bad guy and some interesting stuff to the story after two or so chapters, so enjoy the peace. Love you guys!)

Y/N'S PERSPECTIVE:

I had fallen asleep in my clothes when I got home last night and was peacefully sleeping.

"Princesa! Your mama told me to come right up, are you awake?" A familiar pretty boy's voice called. Huh, this was a strange dream, my mom would never allow a boy in my room.

"I'm coming in," He said, turning the doorknob. The door let in light into my dark room. I groaned and covered my face with my covers.

"The light, it burns!" I hissed.

"You're so dramatic," Camilo chuckled.

"Nooooooo, I want to sleep!" I complained.

"What about the play you wrote then?" Camilo asked.

"It can wait, who the hell wakes up at this hour!" I groaned, hiding under my covers so that he wouldn't be able to see me in my monstrose state.

"I do,"

"You may as well be the devil,"

"Ouch, I'll forgive you for that one if you stop hiding," He teased, poking the side of my ribcage and making me jump.

"You're mean for waking me, we're even, now, out of my room!"

"Hey, I let you in my room!"

"Yeah, but you weren't asleep," I pointed out.

"Fine, but you better hurry,"

"Or else what, huh?" I asked.

"Or else I'll steal that first kiss you're trying to keep to yourself,"

"You wouldn't dare," I monotoned.

"Princesa, are you angry at me?" He asked laughing. I see what he was trying to do, he was trying to make me get out of bed and smack him.

"Out!" I said.

"Ok, ok, I'm leaving!" I heard the door click shut and I peaked out. Camilo was still inside the room.

"You said you were leaving!" I accused, not caring at this point and crawling out of bed.

"I was never specific on the 'when'," I opened the door and shooed him out. I looked in the mirror at my hair, it wasn't too bad this morning, which was a relief. I had sleep marks from my pillow on my cheek but everyone got them. I grabbed a dark emerald green skirt and a white button-up shirt that had flowy sleeves. I looked like a teacher, but whatever. I left my hair half down and pulled the other half up with a clip. I pulled out two strands to frame my face. Perfect. I opened my bedroom door and Camilo was there, waiting for me, smirking.

"You have a cute sleeping face," He commented. I rolled my eyes, feeling my face heat up in embarrassment. I went down the stairs and into the kitchen where my mom was giving me a goofy grin.

"Ma, I'll get you back for this," I said, she laughed as I took a bun from the counter and started to put on my shoes.

"Camilo said you two were going to be hanging out for two days and asked me to pack a sleepover bag for you," Ma said, handing me a basket. I glared at Camilo who shrugged innocently. He was so dead.