Chapter 14: Hot springs

(OH MY GOSH! I'M 7th PLACE IN CAMILO STORIES! I'M CRYING! Really, I'm not kidding, overnight I jumped from 107th place to 7th place, I love you all! And I found a map that showed where my story was being read, and I'm amazed. I love you guys so much right now. My sister's looking at me cuz I'm crying. Every single one of you right now, you are all amazing, each and every one of you! Wow, you don't want to hear this, you're all here for Camilo, so here you are! By the way, please let me know if my writing gets too mature, I'm trying my best to keep it down but once I realized you're all 13/14/15/16 I decided I was going to up the game. Suggestions are very welcome! Enjoy you beautiful, amazing people!)

(I FORGOT, NAME REVEAL! Ok... so my name is... Abby... Abby Madrigal, just kidding, I wish, it's just Abby. There. Bye. <3)

"Hey, let go!" I giggled. Camilo and I had started a game of tag in the pool and he had caught me around my waist.

"Caught you!" He laughed. He started to tickle my sides and I let out a high pitch squeal while I desperately tried to get out of his grasp.

"You're so ticklish!" He realized, tickling me more.

"Ahhhhh, stop! I can't breathe!" I gasped. giggling uncontrollably. He stopped tickling me and just held me by the waist.

"Hermosa, you have an amazing laugh," I was calming my breaths from laughing so much. I smiled at him.

"And you still have your hands on me," I said, raising an eyebrow, smiling.

"I thought I was allowed? Aren't I your boyfriend, Princesa?

"Yeah, but if you can do that..." I kissed him.

"Then I can do that," He was blushing. FINALLY, I had flustered him! I laughed but then he pulled me under the water. He let me back up.

"What was that for?!" I asked, still smirking at him.

"No reason," He shrugged. I whipped the water from my face I pushed my hair back.

"HEY, I'M STILL HERE YOU KNOW!" Dolores yelled from the other side of the pool. Camilo rolled his eyes and let me go.

"I'll get you back later," Camilo said. I smiled.

"For what?" I asked innocently. He rolled his eyes and started to swim away.

"You're it!" He called. I laughed and chased after him.

(Timeskip brought to you by your lovely selves <3)

"Your hair is extra curly now," I teased Camilo. He was drying off with the towel. He did a little side smirk and looked me up and down.

"Yeah, you definitely cannot wear that bathing suit again, Dolores, how dare you, I know you planned this," She laughed.