Chapter 31: Kiddos

(Hello my lovely lovely readers! I have come up with another idea for another Camilo Y/n story! The title cover is above, I searched it up multiple times to make sure I wasn't copying anyone's story title idea and I came up empty, therefore, I can write it! I decided that this story is going to go on for a very long time, so you don't need to worry<3 I really can't wait to start the children's chapters but I guess I'll just have to be patient. Thank you so much for reading, sorry I didn't post yesterday, but even though others think otherwise, I am only human. I have acquired a lot of free time for the future but I may be booked again depending on family matters. I really would write all day and night if I could. I hope you enjoy this chapter, I can't believe so many of you like my story, every time I get an email with your comments I cry from happiness. I really think my dream of becoming a famous author around the world will come true! I mean, I'm already more than halfway there! Love you all, mwah! <3)

Y/N'S PERSPECTIVE:

"All done!" The little girl said, pushing Camilo towards me and admiring her work. We looked like real pirates.

"Hey, aren't you as old as Antonio?" Camilo asked. The little girl got red in the face.

"Yeah, but he doesn't know me," She said shyly.

"Really, because I think he talks about a certain Amilia a lot," He said. I stomped on his foot. This guy was a matchmaker huh?

"Really?!" Amilia asked.

"Yeah, should I ask him to join us?" I elbowed him this time but he still didn't get the message.

"You can do that?" He nodded.

"Of course I can, he's my little brother!" Camilo left and I did a facepalm. Course he'd get involved. Amilia looked nervous. Wow, kids were like mini versions of us. I patted her head.

"Don't worry, boys are silly," I said. She fidgeted.

"Camilo said you guys are married, does that mean you'll be kinda like my big sister if I marry Antonio?" I wanted to laugh so bad. Amilia was already thinking this far ahead and Camilo had said we were married?

"Yeah, I guess I would be like your big sister then," I said. She smiled excitedly.

"Good, because you have terrible taste in fashion, I mean, the turquoise and pink? What were you thinking? Don't worry though, I can dress you from now on," She said. This time I laughed. Little kids were ruthless.

"I can sleep in peace now, thanks Amilia," I said. Camilo came in with Antonio and the girl started blushing instantly.

"Breath girl," I snickered. Camilo brought little cutie pants over here and I could see Antonio blushing too.

"Hey, Amilia!" Antonio said, holding his brother's hand. Aw, so cute.

"Hi Antonio," She said, doing a little wave.

"Want to see my animals?" He asked. She smiled widely and nodded. Antonio looked up at Camilo and he nodded, letting go of his little brother's hand and watching the two leave the room.

"You couldn't leave them alone could you?" I said.

"If only you hear Antonio talk about her, you'd do the same thing," He said.

"Camilo, I'm sorry for earlier, I'm not really emotionally stable right now and I know it's confusing-" He cut me off with a hug.

"Dolores told me," He said.

"Why does Dolores seem to be more involved in our relationship than she should be?" I asked, laughing.

"She's involved in everyone's relationships, she can't stand backing off, you have no idea how many times I've tried to convince her not to interfere, it's better just to accept it,"