Chapter 5: Camilo's first girl sleepover

(Thank you everyone for the views, you're all amazing! I might actually win the bet with my brother! I owe it all to you guys! Enjoy today's chapter! Because I'm having a sucky day, and school's also happening, I'm feeling terrible. I think I mentioned my sleeping problems, so anyway, yesterday, my dad gave me some melatonin, which is supposed to help you fall asleep... It left me half awake and asleep all night. I went to bed at 9 and kinda laid there for a ridiculous time. The last time I checked the time, it was 2 in the morning. I'm living off no sleep right now, thanks for putting up with me, I just wanted to share my problems with some people that would listen, so thanks again, have a better day than me! Hopefully, this story makes you laugh!)

Y/N'S PERSPECTIVE:

Camilo walked back into the room closing the door behind him. He looked up and smiled at me.

"You're staring," He pointed out. I rolled my eyes laughing,

"You're always staring, what's the difference?"

"None, you can admire my amazingness all you want, Hermosa," He said, winking and then getting to work on putting away the things used for the play. I got up from his desk and crawled onto the stage to help him.

{Hermosa-beautiful}

"What are you doing Mujer?" He asked, grabbing the background I was trying to move.

{Mujer-woman}

"Helping you," I grunted, pushing against him.

"No, you sit down, I don't want you getting hurt,"

"I won't get hurt," I said, giving up on the background and trying to pull a prop off the stage.

"Princesa, leave it to me, it's fine,"

"Déjame ayudarte, chico terco," I said.

{Déjame ayudarte, chico terco-Just let me help, you stubborn boy}

"Fine," He gave in, coming up to me and helping me with the stand I was struggling with. We pulled it behind the stage where there were shelves and shelves full of props and costumes. We went back and forth with props and costumes, putting them away. A feather tickled my face. I pushed it away and gave Camilo a dirty look. He laughed, putting the hat with feathers away. I grabbed a plastic sword and poked his side. He jumped and quickly armed himself with a wooden sword. I charged at him and he fought off my attacks.

"You're quite good at this señorita," He said, pushing me to walk out onto the stage.

"So are you," I took another step back and tripped backwards. Camilo jumped forward and caught me.

"Falling for me so soon?" He teased.

"In your dreams pretty boy," I said, righting myself and tapping his chest with the tip of my sword, his sword quickly deflected mine and his sword was tapping my collar bone.

"I win, again," He said with a mischievous grin.

"I really thought I had you there for a second," I said with an exasperated sigh. I pushed the sword away and grabbed mine off the floor. The door burst open.

"Hey, Y/n, it's time for the girl's night to begin!" Mirabel cheered excitedly.

"I'll see you tomorrow then," I said. Camilo nodded with a smirk. He was planning something, I just knew it. Oh well. I tossed him my sword and he caught it. I jumped down from the stage and Mirabel linked her arm through mine and pulled me out of the room.