Chapter 15: Disguise

-THE VIDEO IS NOT MINE, CREDIT TO THE MAKER!-

(I found a song, dollhouse by Melanie, it kinda gives the dark side of Encanto vibe... Should I write the dark side of Encanto after this and the Bruno fanfic?)

(HOW DID I JUMP TO 5th PLACE IN CAMILO STORIES!!!???? You guys, I'm crying again, every single one of you, thanks. I'll just get straight to the story, thank you so much for reading<3)

-IF YOU HAVE NOT LOOKED AT THE VIDEO, PLEASE DO, CAMILO DOES A LITTLE DANCE FROM THE OPENING SONG SCENE!-

"Y/n saw Dolores doing what?!" Pepa hissed at Mirabel. Me and Camilo fist-bumped under the table. Payback served.

"Dolores, hall, now." Pepa said, a stormcloud starting overhead. Felix tried to calm his wife down. Dolores left the table with Pepa and Felix.

"I DON'T WANT GRANDCHILDREN BEFORE YOU ARE MARRIED!" I heard over the chatter that had re-started at the table. Mirabel was holding back laughter as she ate.

"That speech sounded familiar," I said to Camilo, who chuckled.

"That's for taking the clothes Dolores," He whispered. We knew she heard every word. Man, was this fun. Dolores came back embarrassed and Pepa was looking calm again. The three of them sat back down and continued to eat.

"Y/n's birthday is right after Camilo's," Dolores blurted out.

"What? Why didn't we know this?" Abuela said, surprised.

"You're birthday is in two days?!" Mirabel exclaimed.

"Really, how are we supposed to prepare anything if you don't tell us?" Isabela said, rolling her eyes. Everyone was leaving the table talking about plans. Camilo laughed beside me.

"Where is everyone going?" I asked.

"They are going to go plan your whole birthday, just watch. I can't believe I'm only a day older than you, that's not fair, I thought I was way older for sure!" He whined.

"Hey, I'm definitely more mature than you,"

"Girls are naturally more mature than guys, it's got nothing to do with age, and if it did, you'd have to be at least 40," He teased.

"So about how over the top is the party going to be?" I asked.

"Throw out whatever crazy idea you have and multiply it by ten and that's your answer," He smirked.

"And what about your birthday party tomorrow?" I asked.

"Well, the only difference is that the whole town will be there, same energy though,"

"And I'll be hiding?" I guessed. Camilo looked like he had a literal light bulb turn on in his head.

"Or not, you could wear a disguise!"

"And how would that work?" I asked.

"I'll show you!" He said, taking my hand and bringing me up to his room into the costume room. He pulled out a boy's outfit and threw it over to me.

"Umm, I didn't think I'd have to point this out, but I'm not built like a guy..." I said, pointing out my chest and hips.

"Just wait," He said, tossing me a pillow and brown boots. He grabbed a brown wig along with a farmer's hat. He grabbed a fake mustache and laughed to himself.