Chapter 27: The Talk

-THE VIDEO IS NOT MINE, CREDIT TO THE MAKER!-

(Hello beautiful, wonderful, lovely people, I hope you're having a wonderful day/night! I slept in until the afternoon after writing until past midnight, and I'm right back at it again. It looked like people really like the last chapter, so... YOU'RE GETTING MORE OF IT TODAY! Yep, you're welcome. I love you all, enjoy the chapter cuz I know you will, <3 I recommend listening to 'All we have is love' by Sabrina Carpenter and 'In my bed' by her as well, it's what I listened to while writing this chapter <3)

HEATED METER 1-10: ***** We got five stars this time people!

Y/N'S PERSPECTIVE:

I was regretting stopping him, but someone could have seen! I took the pie out with oven mitts and set it on the counter to cool. I set the mitts down and Camilo came up behind me putting his lips to my ear. Oh no, he was making it really hard to refuse him.

"What are you doing?" I asked when he started to lead me out of the kitchen.

"Taking you somewhere more hidden," He said. We were in his room now but we kept going behind the stage and into the prop room. We walked for a long time until we were in the part of the prop maze that had pillows and blankets everywhere. There were no big lights just twinkling fairy lights. There was a little cubby made up with books Camilo must have been reading. Butterflies erupted in my stomach. He sat down and held his arms out for me. I sat in between his legs and laid back on his chest.

"I think you grew taller," I said, noticing for the first time since I saw him.

"I am! Took you long enough," He mumbled, I laughed, putting my arms behind his neck and pulling his face down to mine. I kissed him and he wrapped his arms gently around my waist, holding me up against him.

"So why'd you bring me here?" I asked, breaking the kiss.

"Um, to read you a story," He lied, picking up a random book from around him.

"Uh hu, what's that story about?" I asked. He looked at The Hunger Games title.

"Ahh, it's about being hungry, they made a game of it to see how long they could go without food," He made up. I snickered.

"I think I like that version of the story better,"

"You've read it?" Camilo wondered.

"Don't be so surprised, if anyone should be surprised, it's me, why do you have this place made up?" I asked. He fidgeted with the back of my shirt.

"Um, would it be weird if I said I set it up for you?" He said, avoiding my gaze.

"If you meant you set it up so we could make out here, yes, that's a little weird," I teased. His face flushed red.

"No, I made it so you could read here, but it could be our make-out spot if you'd like," He teased back. It was my turn to blush.

"You flirt," I said, starring into his eyes and winding my hands in his hair. He smirked.

"I love you," I whispered, slowly moving to kiss him.

"I love you too Princesa," Camilo said before closing in. He pushed off the wall, laying me down gently. He continued to kiss me. My skin tingled and my head was all foggy, my thoughts were full of Camilo. His hot breath fanned over me and I pulled him down when he tried to pull away. If he pulled back he'd see how flushed my face was.