Chapter 10: SIX OF THEM!

-THE VIDEO IS NOT MINE, CREDIT TO THE MAKER!-

(If you watch the video, ignore Mr. Mommy's boy. Anyway! HI! Thank you for the unbelievable amount of views! I am going to add A LOT more teasing/flirting. I didn't like how the bad guy ruined the good vibe I had going, but it was the only way to bring out your secret powers! What do you think about the powers?? I thought it was a pretty cool power to have, let me know what you think. At this point in time, I have no idea where I'm going on with the story, so you're joining me on the journey to see where my imagination brings us! Exciting, right?

Ok, so here's the deal, I have a headache, don't worry, I'm not dying, but I'm not really into staring at my screen for hours while I write this, so his chapter is going to be short, and since I made two chapters last night and stayed up late for you all, I deserve to write a short chapter today. I love you all, enjoy this chapter!)

Y/N'S PERSPECTIVE:

I finished changing and then went down to the kitchen where Camilo was waiting for me.

"It's not looking good for us, I ran into Luisa and she couldn't stop smiling funny," Camilo said, taking my hand.

"I'll deal with the teasing, you just try not to look surprised," I said, pulling him into the kitchen where all the talking stopped. Pepa was the first to speak.

"Lo juro, if I get grandchildren before you two are married, I'll kill you Camilo,"

{Lo juro-I swear}

"Don't worry, I'll be sure to tell our children all about you," I said sarcastically.

"Camilo, you didn't-"

"Nothing like that happened! We just slept! I promise!" Camilo said frantically.

"He's right, nothing happened, ask Dolores, I'm sure she was paying special attention," I took a seat beside Felix, smirking. Camilo stayed standing rolling his eyes at me.

"How are you feeling today?" Felix asked.

"Better, where's my ma?" I asked, taking an apple from the fruit bowl.

"She's in the washroom, she'll be back in a second. So did you witness Camilo's sleep talking?" He asked excitedly.

"Nope, a shame I didn't, I was asleep like a log," I said, taking a bite of the apple.

"Y/n! Are you ok?" My ma rushed up to me, engulfing me in a hug. I hugged her back.

"I'm ok, but you're the one who got shot, are you ok?"

"Julieta and the doctor fixed me up, we need to leave though, as soon as we can,"

"Ma, no, we're not leaving," I said, pulling away from her.

"Why are you still fighting me?! You saw what lengths they would go to! We need to leave before anyone else gets hurt,"

"Ma, we have a plan,"

"Does it have something to do with being carried over here in a sack?"

"That was so no one would see you, everyone thinks your dead, we're going to have the funeral today and then I'm going to run away,"

"You're not going alone, we leave together,"

"No, we're going to make it look like I ran away, Camilo's going to make himself look like me and then go far away from here, then he'll take a long way back and be here by morning,"

"But what if he gets caught?"

"I'll be careful M/n," Camilo assured.

"It's too much of a risk," My mom said, shaking her head.