Chapter 17: Let the war begin

-NOT MY VIDEO, CREDIT TO THE MAKER!-

(Hello lovely's, I'm so stressed and burnt out. I start in-person school tomorrow again and cannot stop worrying and freaking out. I'm not good at being alone in public places and that is the #1 place I hate to be alone at. So I also have lots of anxiety and I overthink a ton. So I end up a hot mess in my head. You already know I hate school, but math is the hardest, I have the worst teacher and I don't understand a thing they say to me and I wanna cry every time they talk to me. I look at math and have a mental breakdown and my eyes start to water. I don't understand math, it doesn't click with me and when I try to ask for help from my teacher who's literally from my nightmares, they don't even help me, they tell me the answer and ask "isn't that cool?" and when I ask for an explanation on how they got that answer they say "I taught you this, you should know how," But I have short term memory... What I'm trying to say is I won't have time to write more than one chapter every two days because of the homework and independent studying I'm going to have to do. And the tutoring everyone wants me to go to, THATS BEING ALONE IN A PUBLIC PLACE, HAVN'T I SAID I HAVE SOCIAL ANXIETY ESPECIALLY WHEN WE'RE TALKING ABOUT MATH?! I also don't want to talk with strangers, I mean, there's nothing wrong with guys, but I get nervous and uptight around all men. It's crazy, I'm crazy, but I'm human. I'm trying my best here, sorry for bothering you all with this. I bet some people just skipped over this, and good for them, so, here's the chapter you've all been waiting for, enjoy! <3)

CAMILO'S PERSPECTIVE:

I woke up holding Y/n in my arms. Her face was peaceful and restful. She looked beautiful. I kissed her forehead and just took in the atmosphere. She made everything better, even just being in the same room with her could make my day. That was cringy of me to think. I shook my head like it would rid me of my thoughts.

"Princesa, you awake?" I asked when she moved a bit.

"Do you have a death wish?" She asked, sleepily.

"Sorry, I couldn't wait to talk to you," I joked. She blushed cutely and buried her face in the pillow. When did I become such a romantic? Better question, why couldn't I stop teasing her.

"I forgive you this time, but don't wake me up unless you don't want to see those kids of ours, I take sleep seriously and you should too if you know what's good for you,"

"Is that a threat?" I teased.

"Ugh, I can't even fall back asleep now!" She grumbled, sitting up and glaring at me. I laughed.

"Sorry, Princesa, upsetting you is the last thing I would ever dream of," I said, mocking the tone of a humble servant.

"You're right about it being the last thing you dream about," She rolled her eyes, stepping out of the bed and out of my arms. She was still in the clothes she wore yesterday. What happened to wearing pyjamas when going to bed? Oh well, that didn't matter right now, I was hungry.

"You should have let the birthday girl sleep," She mumbled, walking up to the door. My eyes widened. I completely forgot today was her birthday!

"Happy birthday Y/n!" I said quickly. She turned back, giving me a side smirk.

"You totally forgot," She said, rubbing out her eyes.