Chapter 30: Bonding with Pepa

(I am feeling much better today, thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate you all, every comment makes me happy, literally, my mom asked me why I was smiling so widely at my phone and I smoothly said "I won a whole bunch of wood and now I can buy some tents... In my game," And she believed me. I feel like my English is progressively getting more and more sloppy, but after using the same words over and over again they get repetitive and I don't know what to do about it. Thank you so much for reading, it means a great deal of happiness to me and I love each of you! I hope you have a great day, and if you don't, I hope this makes it a little bit better<3 Mwah!)

Y/N'S PERSPECTIVE:

"Hey, sweetie, it's ok, go to the washroom and then we can go back to my room," She was hugging me and kissing the top of my head, rubbing my back and humming softly. She was a very calming person.

"Ok," I hiccuped, leaving her motherly arms and into the washroom to deal with the murder scene I was about to witness.

... (Time skip brought to you by the question, "Should I wrap up this ongoing part of the story and skip to when they have their kids?" I thank those who share their opinion <3)

"How are the cramps?" Pepa asked me when we were sitting back on the couch.

"Better... Oh my gosh, I can't believe I cried in front of him," I said in my hands. Pepa was rubbing my back and humming while Bruno stood there with his rats.

"Want to hold one?" He asked awkwardly holding out one of the furry animals. Pepa shook her head and he pulled it back

"Don't be embarrassed, you can sort it out with Camilo after you're more emotionally stable,"

"But I'm too scared to actually talk to him now," I said, trying to imagine a situation where I could explain everything to him without it being weird.

"Part of being in a relationship is being able to talk about things that aren't always comfortable to talk about, it's how you both will learn to support each other better. Trust me, it took a while to break that wall down between Felix and me, but just like Felix, Camilo is very supportive and caring, you just need to be able to let him in," I nodded against her shoulder.

"Thank you, Pepa, for today and being nice to me, and thank you for taking me into your family and taking care of me-" I started to cry again.

"My dear, don't even mention it, you're like a second daughter to me, and not to mention you'll be giving me a whole bunch of little grandkids for me to love," She squeezed me.

"Oh, I'm going to be having so many babies, I don't know how I'll deal with the pain," I said. Pepa laughed.

"Yeah, I can be there if you want, but I want to hold the babies right after Camilo does," She said.

"Ok, that sounds nice," I said, feeling the exhaustion from crying and letting my eyes drift shut.

CAMILO'S PERSPECTIVE:

I felt so guilty, I made her cry, I felt the absolute worst. I sat in my room staring at the ceiling.

"Yooooou, I can't believe you! You were told countless times to leave her alone, and what do you do?!" I said in the mirror as Dolores. I changed back to myself and fell back onto the bed.