Chapter - 28{The Empire}

"Are you sure Souei"

"Yes, Rimuru-Sama"

"Ok. Thank you for your hard work. You can go"

It certainly is a problem. Eastern Empire is not a small nation, and if what Souei reported is correct then... I have to be careful of the Eastern Empire.

I'm glad I asked Souei to investigate the merchant that gave false information about me not only to Hinata but also to the Falmuth Kingdom. And according to Souei's report, the one who is controlling the scene from the dark is someone from the Eastern Empire.

If I remember correctly Clayman is also frequently in contact with the merchant of the Eastern Empire.

Not only that according to Yuuki there are many otherworlder living in the eastern empire.

To be more specific I'm pretty interested in the Mia girl who has quite a rare Unique Skill. Ahem, I'm not interested in her Unique Skill... But even Ciel praised her Skill so I'm just curious about her Skill.

Seems like I have to investigate the Eastern Empire. They not only manipulate Clayman but also Hinata. They are not as simple as they seemed to be.

But I have a problem. Reyhiem, the priest of the Holy Church who was supposed to send my message to Hinata didn't return. I think he is dead, it doesn't matter either way. I hope Hinata received the message of my challenge.

As for Falmuth, I think Diablo can handle the Falmuth.

"Rimuru-Sama someone killed the Reyhiem and blamed me for it"

Just as I thought, so he is dead. For God sake let me rest for a bit.

"Diablo you can do anything as long as it doesn't endanger our reputation and our original goal"

"Thank you, my lord"

Ok. Let's ignore other matters for now and focus on the Eastern empire. Ciel-San can you make a clone. A simple clone without any skill should be sufficient.

<<Understood>>

I'm sure he can handle the Tempest until I return. I leave the Tempest into your hand for a while.

With that said I stretched out my wings as I take off to the sky and leave the Tempest.

Woah! I didn't fly at full speed before but my speed is no joke.

I think I will reach the Eastern Empire in no time.

...

So Ciel-San are you sure we are on the right track... I mean we are just walking for the last half an hour. And besides isn't she really strong. I'm sure she will be living her life in luxury, not in some random inn. I mean she is one of the strongest members of the Yuuki elite team.

<<No, I'm 100% sure she is living in the inn near the next street. I saw in Yuuki's memories>>

Ciel-San are you sure he didn't notice that you prey into his memories. I mean he is not strong but he is not so weak either.

<<Don't worry master. He didn't sense>>

That's great. I believe in you, Ciel. If you are wondering what I'm talking about. Well, when I first meet Yuuki we talk about the other otherworlder that is living in this world, and while talking he is trying to hide something from me and Ciel-San invaded his mind.

And after seeing his memory she got interested in a girl named Mai Furuki to be more specific she is interested in her Unique Skill but I'm pretty sure she will never admit it.