one

"The Flirty Professor"

CHAPTER ONE

___________________

"Everyone, attention please!" Our class president, Eunwoo stood up.

"Ms. IU is absent for today so expect that there will be a substitute." The class president announced.

"Aww~ why is she absent?"
"I miss her already."
"Ugh, boring day expected."
"Omo."

I heard our classmates give their different reactions while me, i just watch them.

"So..who is your guess?" Jeongyeon asked us.

"Hmm, i hope it's Mr. Bieber." Chaeyoung said excitedly.

"Keep dreaming? Your idol is in States duh." Irene said.

"I just hope he or she is not annoying." Nayeon rolled her eyes.

"It's the time of your month i suppose." Irene annoyed Nayeon.

"Oh shut up. Y/N, who's your guess?" Nayeon rolled her eyes and asked me.

"I don't know either." I simply said.

"Well, let's not guess anymore and head to her classroom." Chaeyoung said and stood up.

We all went to the classroom, trying to bet who's the substitute for today. I don't care at all to he honest, they're all annoying and all the same. As we entered the science lab, we saw the substitute who is standing beside the entrance door looking at the students coming by one by one who's greeting her a good morning.

'The substitute is a she? She's kinda hot though..' I thought to myself.

"Oh, Y/N~ I know your types, right?." Irene nudged my arm while smirking. Damn, can she read my mind?

As I was heading inside to look for seats, the professor looks at me while crossing her arms.

To be specific..

hotly.

I was distracted by her stare but i managed to look away and sat beside my friends

I was distracted by her stare but i managed to look away and sat beside my friends. The weird thing is, the hot substitute teacher is still staring at me? More like, glaring..

"Y/N, what did you do?" Nayeon nudged my knee with hers under the table.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Pabo, she's freaking glaring at you! Look.." Chaeyoung whisper-shouted.

"You." The professor kept her straight stare at me and i flinched when she called me.

"Y-Yes ma'am?" I stood up from my seat, i didn't have a clue.

"You're the only student who didn't greet me as you all entered." She raised her one eyebrow while saying it.

"O-Oh.. I'm sorry, good morning m-ma'am." I bowed at 90 degrees, obviously nervous and intimidated by this hot substitute teacher.

As I raised my body slowly to look at her, she ignored me and began to start the class but i saw her smirking after our eyes met when i raised myself from bowing.

"I'm your substitute for today, Ms. Minatozaki Sana. You can call me Ms. Minatozaki or Ms. Sana." The professor introduced herself.

"Oooh.. distracted from her deep eyes~" Jeongyeon teased me.

"I told you it's Y/N's type, give me the money after class Im Nayeon." Irene smirked.

"Oh shut up beach." Nayeon once again rolled her eyes.

"Love at first sight?" Chaeyoung teased me too.

"Stop it, yeah she's hot but kinda intimidating you know-" I was cut off when someone called my name.

"Excuse me? You again." Ms. Sana pointed her stick straight to me.

"I-I'm sorry for interrupting-" I stood up.

"What's your name?" Ms. Sana asked me while tilting her head.

"Y/N. L/N Y/N, m-ma'am."

"This was the second time i called your attention, stay here after the class. I will talk to you." Ms. Sana said and continued the class.

After that, i glared at my friends every time they are planning to distract me or else i will be called out again. We all finished answering the activity.

"Pass all the papers. Then students at the front, give it to Y/N. Collect the papers and come with me right after." Ms. Sana seriously said but she gave me a smirk and a hypnotizing stare.

"Wha-"

"Oops, bye Y/N. Enjoy your time~" Nayeon smirked.

"Don't hurry up and come to us, or you'll miss your chance with her~" Irene teased me, they all gave me a smirk and left me, leaving me and Ms. Sana all alone in the room.

I rolled my eyes at them and compiled all the papers i collected.

"Hurry up." Ms. Sana's tone changed into a softer tone and looked at me, she left the room expecting me to follow her to the office.

___________

to be continued.