twenty-seven

I arrived at Jeongyeon's house and knocked there immediately. It's actually been a minute since i am knocking and there is no response.

"Yah! You said you're here, open the door!" I continued knocking. After seconds, someone opened the door.

"Oh Y/N there you arewjsua!!!" Jeongyeon said excitedly while eating

"Y/N!! Finally!" Chaeyoung pulled me inside.

What the hell is happening..Why are they just eating and having fun here? I thought something bad happened.

"What the hell happened?" I frowned.

"Nothing, we just want you to come since you keep on giving alibis so you won't come with us." Nayeon chuckled while munching her food.

"W-What??" I was frustrated knowing it's just nothing and had to leave Sana alone at home.

"What have you been doing these days huh? You're really busy, a single person can't be busy right?" Irene asked and rolled her eyes.

I gulped slowly and widened my eyes for a sec, i realize i haven't told these about them. Lol...

"Right! wait.. why are you. Are you hiding something from us Y/N?" Nayeon stood up and went to me.

"What? No way-" I backed away slowly because they are all coming to me.

"You have a girlfriend now huh?" Jeongyeon laughed.

"Y-Yeah! just calm down idiots. I'll tell you about it right now." I pushed them down to seat.

"WHAT? HOW LONG WAS THIS?!!??!" Irene shouted.

"CALM DOWN PABO Y/N'S STARTING!" Jeongyeon pulled Irene down. They laughed.

"Okay, so it's Sana." I said and looked at them.

"MS. SANA?!" Nayeon exclaimed.

"NO MS. FOR MS. SANA?!" Chaeyoung also exclaimed.

"WIDHSUWVSBANA!!!??" Jeongyeon exclaimed while eating, still.

"Pabo, she's my girlfriend now. Of course no Ms. anymore." I laughed.

"OH MY GOSH, CONGRATULATIONS PABO!" Irene jumped.

"Wow, i'll be the god mother okay?" Chaeyoung laughed.

"Yah, such in a hurry." We laughed and they were all squealing.

"So that's why you keep on giving excuses." Nayeon crossed her arms.

"Yeah sorry, now you know anyway." I chuckled.

"Please don't forget u-us." Chaeyoung fake cried and hugged me.

"Aish, so drama pabo. It's not like i'm getting married right now." We laughed and they all whined.

"Oh by the way, i just heard Momo and Dahyun are together now." Nayeon said.

"Really?" I asked in surprise. I'm not hurt anymore, i'm so happy and contented with Sana.

"Yeah, they look good together tho." Irene said.

I texted Sana when we were eating and it's been hours that i'm here eating and talking with my friends. I received a message from Sana.

 I received a message from Sana

Aww, Sanake.

She told me she also went somewhere outside when i left to go here.

askjfjkksksjdjjajajdajajak

she's so😩😩😩😩

"Yah! Are you talking to her again?" Nayeon bulged in and sneak to our messages. I backed away and keep it away from her.

"Ooooh~ i'm right." Nayeon smirked.

"Yeah whatever mind your own business."

"This is her business, to mind other's businesses." Jeongyeon chuckled.

"Yaaah!!" Nayeon killed Jeongyeon for the nth time.

I sighed and we laughed watching them killing each other, weird right?

I said good bye to Sana for a moment to let her rest. She also said i should have fun with them so she also said good bye and took some rest.

Here, we just roam around the town outside Jeongyeon's house and have some fun together.

"Have you guys heard Momo and Dahyun's now together?" Nayeon asked.

"Pabo we just talked about it a while ago." I said and pushed her playfully.

"That's normal, grandma things." Chaeyoung teased.

"Be grateful you're our baby cub or also she have already killed you." Irene laughed and pulled Chaeyoung.

_____________

to be continued...