twenty

Next class, Ms. Sana.

I'm sorry, Ms. Sana. But i'm in the mood to get your attention today. I hope she won't get angry.

A/N: Good luck Y/N.😉 You're crazy lmao

"Who wants to answer the first item?" Ms. Sana raised her eyebrows.

I did not hesitate to raise my hand immediately and i know she saw me but she just ignored.

"..Any voluntary?" Ms. Sana looked at the class but no other students are raising their hands except for me.

"Ooooh, ouch?" Nayeon looked at me and laughed.

"Ooooh.. She's really ignoring you." Irene and Jeongyeon silently laughed.

"I won't let her." I chuckled and called Ms. Sana.

"Me, Ms. Sana. I know the answer." I smiled but she kept her face on a serious mode.

"Im Nayeon, answer this item." Ms. Sana called other student, jeez.

"Owww." Chaeyoung nudged my shoulder and teased me. I sighed in defeat.

"Yah, this is your fault! I don't know the answer pabo-" Nayeon whispered to me.

"Why? I volunteered huh. It's your lucky day." I said and we laughed at her.

I tried to make a noise with them to get her attention. I'd even be glad if she'll scold me this time, just to get her attention. Wow Y/N, so thirsty huh.

"Chat with me. I have to get scolded by her." I told Irene and No jam bros. I know i'm crazy but c'mon let's do this.

"Y/N stop, i don't want to get scolded." Chaeyoung whined silently.

"Yo she's looking at you." Jeongyeon tried to stop her laugh.

As they told me Ms. Sana's looking at me, I looked at her and she just rolled her eyes to me and continued to watch Nayeon who's answering on the board.

"Dayum, even a scold? She's not doing it just to ignore you hahahaha!" Irene teased.

"You know me, I won't give up right?" I smirked.

"Absolutely." Jeongyeon winked.

"I mean, that's the Y/N L/N that we know." Chaeyoung's chuckled.

I chuckled at their responses. Of course they know me for almost a decade.

"Need a friend?" Ms. Sana asked Nayeon who's struggling for minutes and not even writing a single thing on the board.

"Okay, please answer this-" Ms. Sana started to look for another student except for me but thanks to Nayeon...

"Yeah, i need Y/N to answer this." Nayeon smirked and gave the marker to me.

"Thanks grandma." I stood up and whispered to Nayeon.

"You owe me one pabo." Nayeon chuckled and sat down.

I went in front and wrote the answer with solution. I know Ms. Sana wouldn't expect for me to be better this time.

"Yeah.." I returned the marker to Ms. Sana and hand it to her, she was just staring at my hand and suddenly grab her own marker behind her.

"Oooooh.." The class whispered to themselves.

My eyebrows raised from surprise. She's really something huh. I went back to my seat and shook my head from amusement.

"Ms. Sana, can i answer item 2?" Dahyun stood up and smiled at her while asking.

"What the." Chaeyoung's mouth dropped.

"Someone's competing with you dude.." Nayeon's mood went down and frowned.

"Hm." Ms. Sana nodded and smiled to Dahyun.

"This is not good." Irene became serious, she's scary.

"Good, you may take a seat." Ms. Sana smiled.

"Thank you Ms. Sana." Dahyun returned her marker and she accepted it. I should calm down.

Dahyun always volunteer to answer after that, it's annoying. She's being like that until end of class.

>>>>>

*bell rings*

"You may go now. Bye class." Ms. Jihyo told the class.

"You good?" Nayeon asked me and i just nodded.

"I agree Y/N, she's annoying." Chaeyoung crossed her arms.

"I don't care about her." I accidentally closed my locker hard.

"Yeah, obviously." Jeongyeon laughed.

"That Dahyun is getting into my nerves." Irene sighed and stomped.

"Your ship's president is getting mad." Nayeon laughed at Irene.

"Whatever, i'll just go to Momo's classroom." I bid good bye to them and went to find for Momo. I think she's on Ms. Sana's class right now. Good timing, it's my time.

I arrived in front if their classroom and i heard Ms. Sana dismissed them. I stood where Ms. Sana could see me from outside and she did. That's when i acted like i didn't see her and waved at Momo.

I mouthed 'hi' with a smile to Momo. She was excited, well i could see Ms. Sana's eyes rolling.

"Hey Y/N~" Momo approached me. Ms. Sana just went out the classroom and she could hear us.

MS. SANA POV

"Hey, will we head to your house now?" I saw
Y/N gets the bag from Momo's shoulders and asked with a smile.

"Yeah, she's already waiting all day long~" Momo pushed Y/N and left together.

Why the hell Y/N go to Momo's house? Are they already a thing? This can't be.

And what 'she's waiting all day long' ??

Are they gonna have..

That girl is really thirsty for Y/N.

I have to know what's going on.

A/N: Oops, Sana does not know that "she" is Akio which is Momo's cousin who's waiting all day long for the english tutor.

_____________

to be continued...