twenty-five

I'm just at home and just woke up. As i opened my instagram, i saw Sana has a new story and I reacted to it.

 As i opened my instagram, i saw Sana has a new story and I reacted to it

She's really something.

I miss her though, i'm just shy to say it since we're not in a relationship. But hopefully soon.

>>>>>>>>>

Today, i'm asking her out. I hope she's not busy though. I'm taking Sana on a picnic together.

I asked her where she is living but she insisted that i will pick her up but i don't want to let her. Good thing she told me where she is living and i went there to pick her up.

I waited for her to come out and she looks really good. I can't help but stare and admire her.

"Huy. You okay?" Sana waved at my face.

"A-Ah yeah. Let's go?" She nodded and i opened the door for her. I searched for a place where it's only me and her.

When we arrived she excused herself and went to the comfort room first and i waited her outside on the bench. I saw her but a guy approached him.

"Hey baby girl." The guy stopped Sana.

"..." She just remained silent and ignored him but he held her wrist.

"Are you alone? Come with me."

"N-No, please let me go-" Sana looked down and pleaded. I immediately stood up and pushed the guy hardly and he stumbled.

"Don't touch her." I hid Sana behind me.

"Why? I'm on a date with my girl bro mind your f*cking business." The guy stepped closer and was about to stole Sana's hand from me.

"She's mine. She's my girlfriend." I kept him away before he could grab Sana from me.

"Stop speaking nonsense-"

"Right, love?" I looked at Sana who's hiding behind me and she nodded genuinely.

"Yes, love." Sana's fear faded when i hugged her. She began to smile and hugged me tightly.

"The h-hell?" The guy frowned and was embarrassed as he left.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" I grabbed her hands and checked it.

"I'm fine Y/N, thank you." Sana looked directly into my eyes and it was teary.

"Hey hey..You're safe now, okay?" I hugged her and caressed her back.

"Let's go?" I asked her and she nodded. She finally calmed down and we make our picnic time a happy one. I took a picture of her secretly.

for the second time i took a picture of her, she caught me

"O-Oh sorry."

"It's fine, let's take a picture together." She pulled me to her side and posed cutely.

"So cute~" Sana looked at our picture.

"You're much cuter." I smiled.

"E-Eh?" She looked at me and blushed.

"Sana.." I sat closer to her.

"Y-Y/N?" She was blushing.

"Can you be mine?" I gave her the flowers hidden behind the tree where there's a big roots so she won't see it.

Sana was shocked and was confused for a second.

"Yes!! Yes Y/N!" She hugged me immediately and i was so happy. It's actually a long time since we're liking each other so i think this is the right time.

"Thank you so much Sana." I hugged her again.

"I promise i'll make you the happiest woman and i'll protect you." I told her.

"Really?" She pouted and looked at me cutely.

"One favor."

"Eh? What is that?"

"I don't want you to leave my sight. I'm very sure and calm that you're safe with me if you won't stay out of my sight."

"I promise." She showed her pinky finger and i wrapped mine to hers.

She hugged me again and we went back to her house and drive her home.

"It was a really fun day. I'm the happiest, thank you." I told her when we got out of the car and stood in front of her house.

"I really am too Y/N. Good night~" Sana kissed me on the cheeks and ran inside her house leaving me on shock.

"Y-Yah! Good night~" I was blushing mess and she opened the door again and sent me a flying kiss.

Wow...

She's mine now.

_____________

to be continued...