seven

"Hey guys.. why so quiet today." I asked them. They are weirdly quiet what's the problem? They even did not message anymore on the group chat after last night.

"Umm.." Chaeyoung smiled awkwardly.

"It's uh..." Jeongyeon nudged their arm nervously.

"We're sorry y/n!" They all said unison.

"Why? What's with the sudden apology?" I asked them with furrowed eyebrows.

"Didn't you know it was a-april fools day yesterday?" Irene asked and scratched her forehead.

"R-Really?"

"Yeah, it's all a joke. We're sorry! HUHU!" Chaeyoung whined in my arms and they all hugged me while saying sorry.

"I don't get it? wait so.."

"We're sorry!! We didn't expect it went way that far!" Nayeon pouted.

"What the- it's too late! Ms. Sana already accepted my request and i even liked her post?!" I said nervously.

"That's fine, i also had a crush with my former teacher on elementary." Jeongyeon said confidently.

"We're now college students pabo-" I hit their head.

"PLEASE DON'T KILL US!" Irene pleaded and i stopped moving.

"Y/N..?" Jeongyeon chuckled nervously.

"Are you guys a good runner?" I asked them with an evil smile.

"N-No, why?" Chaeyoung said and they all agreed.

"Just the same, why? You're scaring us.." Nayeon said.

"Oh well.. because I'M COMING FOR YOU BEACHES!" I shouted and run to catch them.

"Ah! What the- WAIT FOR ME!!!" Irene said who just tripped.

SERIOUSLY? MS. SANA IS REALLY A PROFESSOR AND THEY TRICKED ME.

I'M DEAD ASS NOW.

>>>>>>

Next semester is about to start.

"Oh my god, they said Ms. Sana is going to be our teacher this sem." Jeongyeon said.

"It's not april fools day today, right?" I asked while rolling my eyes.

"Yes, she is and now science is our next class!"Nayeon said excitedly.

"Be ready, L/N Y/N~" Irene teased.

"Oh shoot, i forgot to bring popcorn." Chaeyoung suddenly said.

"What's the connection with it?" I asked.

*bell rings*
*bell rings*

"Today's show would be interesting, right?" They all smirked.

"Stop it. I need some help please it's so embarrassing!" I pleaded.

"Come faster, you don't wanna be late for Ms. Sana's class." Nayeon said while laughing.

"Oh come on i was not ready for this.." I was frozen standing on my place as they left and went to the classroom.

"I can't f-face her. What if she-" I said to myself.

"L/N? Why are you still here?" Ms. Jihyo called me.

"O-Oh, sorry i-"

"You can face her, who ever that is. Now, go to your class."

Ms. Jihyo lightly pushed my shoulders telling me to go now. She's a great principal who could also be your friend but i think she's in a serious mood today.

"Y-Yeah.." I bowed and made my way there.

As I opened the classroom door, they were all looking at me. Phew, Ms. Sana is still not here so lucky.

"Great, i'm not late." I smiled and continued to walk my way to my seat.

"Lucky huh, or else you'll be called out again." Irene laughed.

"I know." I chuckled and just in time when Ms. Sana arrived.

"Good Afternoon." Ms. Sana enters the classroom and all the students greet her.

"Since a new semester just started and i'm your new teacher, please introduce yourselves because i still don't know you all" Ms. Sana sat and put her chin on her palm on the teacher's table.

"Except for one." Ms. Sana looked at me with a smile on her face.

 Sana looked at me with a smile on her face

___________________

to be continued...