ending

"I'm s-sorry." Sana turned around and ran away.

"Don't." I grabbed her back and she was shocked when she accidentally leaned on my chest.

"Y/N.." Sana stopped crying and we looked at each other still on this position.

"Come back here, I missed you."

I cupped her face gently and kissed her.

I didn't held back myself nor Sana.

I know we're thinking that it feels a bit wrong but no one hesitated between the two of us.

I could feel her tears run down again through her cheeks that touches mine.

Sana pushed herself to me and wrapped her arms on my neck, i missed her so bad and now he we are.

"Sana.." We both pulled away to catch our breath and leaned our foreheads on each other.

"I love you Y/N, please keep on loving me." Sana whispered and smiled.

"Always Sana, i love you." She kissed me again and we continued to do our thing again but someone saw us.

"Just one Sprite please, i'll pay you later okay- WHAT THE FCK!!"

"Who are you for me to buy you- SHT!!!!!!"

Nayeon and Irene jumped from what they're seeing and Irene covered her mouth as she pulled her inside.

They were both shocked and i just know that two are going crazy while telling the other girls.

Who wouldn't? I couldn't believe this either...

"Is this r-really happening are you mine again?"
I asked Sana and she chuckled.

"It is.. I'm yours ever since Y/N." She cupped my face and caressed it.

"Yeah, you're mine Sana."

"Yah, I'm not just yours. You're mine and only mine too okay?" Sana pouted and i nodded immediately and hugged her tightly again.

"Fck! I can't believe what i'm seeing right now-"
"Ow! You stepped on my feet pabo!"
"Aish, keep it low will-"

"Y'all know we could hear and see you right?" I asked them and Sana laughed.

"Aiiiishh i told you to be quiet as fu-" Jeongyeon bursted her anger and stomped her feet.

"We could've seen them drag each other to the car if you didn't step on my feet!" Chaeyoung frowned and whined.

"E-eh...?" Sana blushed.

"A-Are you guys serious?" I looked down while hiding my burning cheeks.

"Yeah, we're mistaken that you guys are not that type aww.." Nayeon fake cried.

"Congratulations oh my goodness!!" Momo and Dahyun came out from the bushes and shouted.

"You guys we're there since.." Sana's said and she's starting to feel embarrassed.

"Of course duh, we are the dispatch from this team." Mina also came out behind the wall.

"Looks like we didn't have any privacy." I whined and they all laughed.

"Sorry~ congratulations my favorite couple!!!" Irene hugged us.

"Thank you pabos, can we atleast have a privacy now?" I asked them and chuckled.

"Oh yeah sorry bye enjoy~~" Dahyun and Mina did an aegyo while they are all leaving us.

"I didn't expect they were thinking like that.." I looked at Sana who's still thinking about it.

"Won't we?" Sana stepped closer and puts her hand on my chest slowly.

"Y-Yah easy there.." I held her hands and she suddenly leaned in for a kiss.

"Shall we continue this later-" I asked her.

"We don't have to wait anymore baby~" Sana smirked and dragged me.

THE END

Who would want themselves to suffer from pain and choose drama right? Just go and don't waste your time with them. <3

Thank you so much for supporting this book my dear readers. I deeply appreciate that you are waiting for another chapter every time.

"The Flirty Professor"

is now a

CLOSED BOOK.

Thank you and I hope you enjoyed this story. Feel free to message me or comment your suggestions for my next book for another member!

<3