twelve

I was sleeping when i received a message from Momo. It's already getting late in the evening.

//////////

Momo
Hi Y/N☺️

Oh, hey. Why are you still up?

I couldn't sleep earlier hahaha.

Just the same😅

Do you want to go to school
together tomorrow? It's fine if not.

Sure, i'll meet you at the
end of the street.

Really? Thanks Y/N,
see you tomorrow.
Goodnight.🧡

Good night Momo,
see you tomorrow😊

/////////

Did Momo just texted me a good night text? I must be dreaming but i guess i'm not. We will go to school together for the first time tomorrow, i'm getting excited, i have to sleep now.

>>>

"Why are you in a hurry? Take your breakfast first!" Mom shouted.

"I will eat there Mom! See ya!" I hurriedly went out of the house, excited to see Momo.

I went to the end of the street because our home is just near to each other, as i took a peek, Momo is till not here. Good timing, she won't wait for me and that's going to be embarrassing.

 Good timing, she won't wait for me and that's going to be embarrassing

"Good morning." Momo tapped my shoulders from behind.

"O-Oh, good morning." I said and smiled.

"Let's go?" Momo asked and i nodded. We walked to school and there's a little bit of awkward atmosphere because we're both shy until we arrived.

"Yo Y/N- Oops." Jeongyeon stopped talking when they saw me and Momo together.

"How's yester- Ooooh." Nayeon also stopped.

"Finally you're her- Omo." Chaeyoung and Irene said.

"Umm.. Good morning?" I shyly said to them while scratching my nape.

"Literally, GOOD morning." Irene smirked and emphasized the word 'good' to tease us.

"G-Good morning, i'll go ahead now Y/N." Momo played with her fingers and smiled.

"No!" I stopped Momo holding her wrist and they all were shocked by my action including Momo, i blushed.

"I'll a-accompany you." I told Momo. She slowly glanced at my hand holding her wrist.

"O-Okay. We'll go ahead now." Momo said and smiled shyly.

"What the- did Y/N just.." Nayeon said.

"Omg." Irene said.

"That's so sweet."  Chaeyoung silently squealed.

"Good morning indeed, huh?" Jeongyeon smirked.

"I'll see you at the class later." I whispered to them and chuckled.

I followed Momo and i'm behind her, i don't know what to act right now.

"What are you doing there? Come here." Momo signaled me to come beside her. We went to class together and it's science class.

"Good morning, take your seats now." Ms. Sana said.

I'm distracted by two persons? Am i serious..

"Y/N." Nayeon tapped my shoulder.

"A?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Or.." Irene said.

"B? Jeongyeon asked.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes and they chuckled. They were teasing me on who am i going to choose between Ms. Sana or Momo, crazy.

"You're taking the test today. Pass it." Ms. Sana gave the papers to the front row.

"What?! I wasn't informed that it's today?" I whisper-shouted to them.

"Pabo, well told you earlier but it seems you're busy with your Momo." Nayeon smirked.

"Yeah, you're too distracted." Chaeyoung chuckled.

No way, i forgot to review for this test. I can't even remember the lesson last time, i can't fail this test.

I received the paper and i literally can't understand a thing. To be honest, this is the third time i failed Ms. Sana's class, so embarrassing right? I spent 10 minutes just staring at the paper in front of me.

"Pass the papers now, finish or not finish." Ms. Sana said.

"What?!" I said and had no choice but to pass it.

We still got a lot of time so Ms. Sana checked the papers now, after checking she returned our papers.

"You may leave now." Ms. Sana told the class.

"Wohoo!" Jeongyeon celebrated.

"Y/N, i need to talk to you come here." Ms. Sana called me.

My friends teased me, i just let out a sigh and went to Ms. Sana.

"Your scores this quarter is so low. Do you have any problem?" She pouted.

"I-uh.. not really." I said.

"Mhm.. obviously from your grades. You need to go to remedial class with me." Ms. Sana fixed her things and told me.

"Oh, ne." I nodded.

"Don't be so complacent, not here in school.

But in my house."

Ms. Sana smirked and left me.

"W-What?"

________________

to be continued...