eight

They all looked at me because they saw Ms. Sana staring at me when she says except one. Help..

get me out of this😩

Ms. Sana started to call the students on the front while the classmates near our tables asked me while whispering to us.

"Y/N?" Bambam asked with a smirk.

"Are you guys somethin'?" Sunghoon also asked.

And more of them.. they all were curious why, haha help.

"W-Why? She uh.. Ms. Sana reprimanded me last time right? Yeah that's w-why.." I said nervously. Jeez why do i stuttered.

"Hm.. doesn't sound like it." Yeji chuckled.

"Makes sense, but i thought you like Ms. Sana hahahaha!" Jin accidentally said it out loud making Ms. Sana hear it.

"Yah! shut your mout-" Irene tried to cover Jin's mouth.

And right, Ms. Sana heard it. She looked at my noisy and nosy classmates and to me while talking to the class. I saw her smile secretly, so it's already not so secret smile.

"Next please." Ms. Sana said.

"Yah, Nayeon unnie you're next." Chaeyoung tapped Nayeon who's checking herself on the mirror and stood up.

"Hi, i'm Im Nayeon and you can call me pretty, thank you." She said confidently and sat again.

"Ew, so full of yourself." Jeongyeon showed her disgusted face.

"Love you too." Nayeon teased.

"Next?" Ms. Sana smiled and looked at me.

"Uhm.. Hi, i'm L/N Y/N and you can call me yours." I obliviously said.

Ms. Sana blushed and blinked many times in disbelief.

"Eh?!" Momo widened her eyes.

"W-What, Y/N?!" Nayeon whisper-shouted.

"Just k-kidding heh." I sat down, i can't believe what i just said. I wasn't even kidding you know.

"O-Okay, last student please." '

Ms. Sana stuttered?

After the last student introduced, she started her class until the bell rangs. Ms. Sana's kinda zoning out while discussing?

>>>>>>>

"You all may go now." Ms. Sana dismissed us and she left. Our classmates looked at me while preparing to leave and chuckled, they were amused from what i did lol.

"What the hell was that move Y/N?" Nayeon laughed.

"She blushed, i saw her. I'm not hallucinating!" Chaeyoung squealed.

"You really scored there huh." Irene nudged my back.

"I just tried hahaha."

"She left earlier than before, i think she's blushing wherever she is hahaha!" Jeongyeon said.

"Enough with that pabos, let's eat street-foods now ." I dragged them out of the building.

(next chapters gonna be exciting, i guess..hahahaha)

________________

to be continued...