twenty-eight

A/N: my dear readers, you chose for me to make 30+ chapters so i will do it, but i'm sorry. I will have to make you hurt and cry. Enjoy as of now <3
__________

SANA POV

Y/N's friends are about to leave the house so it's just the right time for me to go there. Y/N doesn't know i have already woken up and to surprise, i will go there. As i was about to open the entrance door, someone opened it.

"Oh!! What's up Ms. Sa-i mean Sana." Jeongyeon was startled and continued to go out the house.

"Ooo hey Sana!" Nayeon smirked.

"Yah keep it low, Y/N doesn't know i'm here." I told them.

"Okay okay, i know Y/N's just there in the bedroom after we played." Irene smiled.

"Yeah, nice seeing you Sana." Chaeyoung said.

"Likewise, i'll go ahead now~" I waved at them and they already left when i have slowly entered Y/N's house.

I don't hear anything as i entered, is it this quiet when Y/N's alone? I slowly went upstairs to the bedroom and i could hear something.

"Ya- agh.."

I heard Y/N groaning. It seems Y/N's doing something, so i quietly walked in and checked inside.

"Argh, f*ck!"

Y/N shouted inside the bathroom. It seems Y/N is doing something. I half sneaked on the door and saw Y/N watching something on the cellphone while sweating but i can't see what Y/N was doing.

"Yah baby! What are you doing-" I fully opened the door and Y/N looked at me and was shocked.

Y/N POV

"Yah baby! What are you doing-" I heard the familiar voice shout and opened the door.

"Wah-" I accidentally dropped the tool while following the video on my cellphone.

"What are you doing??" Sana went to me and about to hug me.

"Just following the video here how to fix handle bars. Eh! Don't hug me baby i'm full of sweat." I backed away since she's looking so fresh and so good.

"I don't care, i missed you~" Sana continued to hug me.

"I missed you more~ Sorry i haven't took a shower yet since i didn't know you were coming early." I pouted and she wiped my sweat with paper towel beside us.

"You still smell good and you should've just called me. I would be happy to help you here, you know?" Sana crossed her arms.

"I don't want to bother you, you can lie down first at my bed. I'll just finish this, i'm almost done." I gave her a warm smile.

"You sure? I could at least give you the tools~" She hugged my arm.

"I'd love to see you relaxing, now gooo~" I playfully pushed her to the bed.

"I'd love to see both of us relaxing too."

Sana pulled me when her back meets the bed. Our faces are just an inch away. I saw her smirking and staring at my lips while saying it.

"I'm gonna have to finish it first-"

"Let's have fun first, i missed you. Please?" She looked at me with her puppy eyes. How could she switch from hot to cute and vice versa?

"It's almost done baby, promise i'll get back after taking a shower." I showed her my promising palm.

"Be grateful i'm in the mood not to punish you today, okay go ahead i'll wait you here." She kissed my cheek and i continued to finish what i am doing.

After 10 minutes, i have finished it and took a shower. I could hear Sana laughing while watching tv, it made me chuckled while washing myself.

I finished showering and heard Sana turned off the tv. As i went out the bathroom while drying my hair with towel, she was staring at me from head to toe.

 As i went out the bathroom while drying my hair with towel, she was staring at me from head to toe

"Yah jagiya.. Why are you looking at me like that?." I asked her and searched for clothes on the closet.

"You're so hot." She smirked and went to me, blocking me from picking clothes.

"So are you." I leaned my hand on the closet, fencing her.

"Let me get these first-"  I get the clothes but she stopped me.

"You don't need those." Sana didn't remove her stare at my eyes and pushed me onto the bed.

"S-Sana-"

_____________

to be continued...