thirty-five

FOUR YEARS LATER

"Faster! We're going to be late!!!" Momo pushed me.

"We're here now Y/N, don't tell us you don't want to go all of a sudden when we prepared for this aiiss-" Dahyun said and Momo pinched her ears.

"You know what, no matter complain you'll say we don't care. You will go with us." Nayeon said pulled me inside but i stopped her.

"Yeah, it's been a long time since we had this reunion party with old peeps though.." Chaeyoung said while clinging to Mina.

"What th- get a room please?" Irene showed her disgust face to Michaeng and they just laughed.

"Come on Y/N, this would be fun pabo." Jeongyeon stood up and grabbed me as we all entered the venue.

"What- ugh.." I rolled my eyes as we entered.

Yeah, it's been 4 years since all that happened. One of our classmates before planned this reunion party.

If you are wondering how are things going between me and my ex, Sana.. I don't know. It's been years since we broke up and i haven't heard so much from her. She even unfollowed me in all social medias so it's really been hard for me to check how she was doing. So I tried to let go of her day by day and forget her.

"Please, i want that cookies~ I'm shy to get it alone." Irene begged me.

"Are you serious? Ugh fine come on kid." I chuckled and i accompanied Irene who wants the cookies from the catering buffet dessert section.

"Hmm, do you think they also want it?" Irene puts her hand below her chin.

"Aish, just get plenty of them just to be sure." I helped her put the cookies because she's so slow and there's many people waiting in the line.

"I'm not yet done picking pabo-" Irene whined.

"Pabo, they all have one flavor." I rolled my eyes and dragged her to our table.

"What you got theree~~" Mina asked me.

"Uh just these cookies.." I chuckled.

"The hell? Stop flirting Y/N." Chaeyoung frowned.

"W-Whut? She was just asking what-"

"Whatever, i'll get you cookies okay?" Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and i chuckled.

"Mm." Mina nodded.

We all ate together and we met some acquaintances and talk for a while. They all are busy talking so i'm just alone here in the table. I stood up and thought i should refill some cookies for them when they go back.

"Ah- i'm sorry." Someone bumped me while i'm about to get plate for the cookies.

Not just familiar, but someone i've been wishing to see after a long time.

"Wait." I immediately held her wrist and looked at her.

It is her.

She got so prettier and looked successful

I miss her, i wanted to hold and hug her tight after all the years i haven't talk, see, hold her.

"S-Sorry." She looked away and bowed as she was leaving.

"Wait!" I said and she stopped walking. I went to her and she looked at me slowly.

"Y/N! Where's my-" Momo called me and stopped when she saw me with Sana.

"O-Oh my gosh. I-I'm sorry!" Momo panicked and left.

"Can we... talk?" I asked Sana.

"We're talking now." She said seriously.

"I- I mean can we talk privately?" I said.

SANA POV

Y/N asked me and i just made my way outside. I could feel Y/N following me behind. Why do i have to see Y/N after a long time and right now? It's been years since we broke up and i still don't know the reason why we did. It's very impossible that Y/N fell out of love because i could see we are very in love those times.

"How have you been doing?" Y/N asked me.

"Doing good." I nodded.

"Oh.. I heard you're working abroad."

"Yeah." I answered shortly.

YOUR POV

I bet she's still mad after all the years i left her.
I mean who wouldn't.. I deserve this treatment.

"...."

No one's talking and I think i have to compose myself in front of her right now. She's not looking at me.

"I'll go ahead-" Sana bowed like we don't know each other and turned around.

"Sana." I held her hand.

She stopped and looked at our hands then to me.

"I'm sorry."

______________

to be continued...