seventeen

"Class dismissed." Ms. Sana told the class.

"Y/N, you stay." Ms. Sana added.

"Ooh, enjoy~" Irene smirked.

"Good luck, we won't wait for you beybeh!" Jeongyeon and the girls teased.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes and went to Ms. Sana after all went outside the room.

I don't know why i'm getting a bit nervous, i don't think i failed her tests this time but why.

"I studied well Ms. Sana, did i fail again?" I scratched my nape, waiting for her response.

"No, you did good this time. I just want to congratulate you." She smiled and looked at me. I let out a deep sigh.

"Oh, thank you. Will i get a prize from you?"
I joked and Ms. Sana blinked many times.

"Why would I? Are you still interested with star
stamps?" She chuckled.

"No of course, but if you'll offer one i wouldn't find it childish." I chuckled.

"I just offer them to elementary students, don't expect me to give you something." She said.

"Aw.. that's sad to hear." I act like i was hurt from what she said and she just chuckled.

"And why stamps? You're a grown up now. Do you want me put a stamp on your skin?" Her chuckled turned into a smirk.

"Eh?! ImeanIjustsawyoustamponeofyourlittlestudents,soalittlerewardwouldbegreat-" I rapped from nervousness.

"Hey hey stop, i was just kidding." Ms. Sana laughed.

WHAT THE FQ DID SHE SAID?! DID I HEAR IT RIGHT OR I AMwaksbwjwhsajwjensjaaia

"Y/N, are you okay? You're zoning out." Ms. Sana stepped closer and lean to my face.

Is she teasing me or what?! Our face are just an inch away and i can't breathe!

"O-Oh umm.. Sorry, i think i haven't s-sleep well last night." I looked away.

"You're so cute." Ms. Sana pinched my cheeks and smiled cutely.

 Sana pinched my cheeks and smiled cutely

"Y-Yah.." I quickly tried to hide my blushing and flushing red cheeks but i just know she already saw it. Embarrassing..

"I told you don't yah me. I'll punish you in no time, do you want that?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Yes."

?!!!????!!????&:&:&:@:@/&/

"You sure about that? You're lucky you can still say no." Ms. Sana said.

...

"Okay, then. Come here." Ms. Sana smirked and

She dragged me to the corner of the room.

_______________

to be continued...