four

"Hwaiting!" Coach Yeri shouted.

"Yo Y/N!" Nayeon and Irene shouted from the audience's bench.

"YOUR MOMMY IS WATCHING!" They shouted what the f?! I'm dead ass and pretty sure she heard it.

"The fu- SHUT UP BEACHES!" I mouthed.

I suddenly saw Ms. Sana, her eyes are freaking targeted on me. Oh god Jihyo i'm now pressured..

"Go L/N Y/N!" Ms. Sana shouted and gave me a cute thumbs up cheering movement?!

I CANNOT BREATHE! My hormones are screaming right now i'm serious..

"OMG Y/N your inspiration did that!" Chaeyoung squealed quietly.

"OH SH-" Jeongyeon was about to say but

"Game 1, start!" Ms. Jihyo pressed the start button buzzer.

I breathe heavily and closed my eyes so i could  focus on the game, the jump ball happened and our team didn't managed to get it.

The first quarter to third was not good ugh...Plus, i'm distracted by the thought Ms. Sana is watching. I hope they'll pass me the ball this time.

Fourth quarter..

"Aish, we're losing!" Chaeyoung said after she shoots the ball, she's too small lol love u chaeng.

"Jeong!" I clapped two times and she passed me the ball, i dribbled the ball furiously down to the home court for a lay-up shoot

and...

"Number 11, for 2 points!" Ms. Jihyo shouted using the mic. Damn, she doesn't need a mic.

"Damn, what a pro!" Jeongyeon shouted.

"NICE ONE Y/N! Oh shoot, 10 minutes.." Chaeyoung said while running.

"Thanks no jams, we can do this." I patted her and Jeongyeon's shoulder then glanced at Ms. Sana, oh..she's clapping endlessly.

As time continues to run out, we managed to prevail the score of the opponent team. They passed the ball often to me this last quarter.

1 minute left, the opponent team had the chance to take score with free throw..

both missed and time runs out.

So lucky!

"WE WON!" I shouted and hugged Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon.

"AAAAAAAA!!" Jeongyeon shouted.

"WOOOO!!" Chaeyoung screamed.

"OOOOOOO CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!" Nayeon and Irene hugged us.

"Thanksss guys-" I said.

"Ew, so sticky." Nayeon pushed us away.

"Such a nitpick grandma." Irene told Nayeon.

"Come here!" I pulled Nayeon so we'll tease her with our sweats , so nasty but friends goals? lol.

"I scored 12 points grandma." Jeongyeon proudly said to Nayeon.

"Like i care." Nayeon crossed her arms.

"Gaelic team, please gather for your trophy." Ms. Jihyo stood up.

"Congratulations Gaelic team!" Coach Yeri handed the trophy to us and we celebrated.

"You all did great thank you and congratulations! You may now change your outfits damn you smell so loud students.." Coach Yeri teased and laughed.

>>>>>>>

We headed to the comfort room and took a quick shower, i changed my outfit and closed my locker.

"Done?" I asked them.

"Yeah, let's go!" Chaeyoung grabbed me and Jeongyeon out.

"Let's eat!" Irene excitedly said.

"Yeah, i'm craving now.." Nayeon said.

"Oh, i forgot to return the ball to our classroom. Go ahead guys, i'll catch up!" I told them and left.

I have returned it and closer the classroom door, and someone tapped my shoulder out of nowhere and i'm alone here in the building because they are all in the gymnasium.

"Yah!" I accidentally shouted.

"Did i scare you?" Ms. Sana laughed cutely.

"Y-Yes, please don't do that again.." I scratched my nape.

"Yeah, i just passed by the office. Congratulations to you and your team. I never thought you're a pro player." Ms. Sana said.

"Oh not really but thank you." I bowed to her.

"Um.. i'll see you around Ms. Sana. I have to meet my friends." I smiled to her.

"Ne, go ahead." Ms. Sana said.

I bowed once again to her and made my way to my friends but she called me again

"I'll see you around, L/N." She winked and left.

I was left there standing..

damn, she's really something else.

_________________

to be continued...