twenty-six

I couldn't sleep well last night, Sana was out and i waited for her but i fell asleep.

Sunlight meets my skin, still asleep. I didn't notice the vibrations of my phone since i lack of sleep. I was about to close my eyes again but then i remembered Sana's my girlfriend now.

Oh no

I thought i'm still single.

I immediately scratched my eyes and got up to check my phone that's still vibrating from receiving messages.

Good thing it's not yet that long or else i'm dead.

I told Sana i just woke up and told her i'll be there quickly. I quickly dressed up and went to a restaurant to buy her foods.

Yes.

Foods.

As the waiter gave me the order, i hurriedly went to the car and made my way to Sana's. I don't like to keep her waiting so i did my best to drive as fast as i can without getting into a car crash. Lol.

"Delivery! Is someone-" I shout and knocked on the door.

"Y/N!!!!" Sana immediately opened the door and jumped to hugged me.

"Hurry, come in~~" She pulled me inside and looked at the foods i bought for her.

"Did i make you wait" I pouted and asked her.

"Nooo, thank you for these baby~" She still stood up from her seat across me just to hug me again.

"Anything for you~"

"Have you eaten already?" She asked while taking out the foods on the table.

"Y-Yeah.." I lied but seems that i'm bad lying and she could already tell.

"Yah..let's eat!" She pouted when she knew i was lying and prepared the foods.

We started eating and i told her to eat well her own food but she keeps on saying no and feeding me. She looks cute even while eating so i took a picture of her.

"Hehe, you're the cutest!!" I showed her the picture and pinched her cheeks

"It's because i'm in your care~" She smiled and did a nose crunch i can't even handle.

We continued to eat and share some talks about each other. Sana said she wants to watch a movie with me so of course, why would i say nooo?

"What do you want to watch? Do you want a scary movies?" I teased her.

"What? No pleaseee." She whined.

"Oki, let's pick some scary ones-" I looked at the television and positioned myself.

"Yaaaaah! Y/N do you want me to break up with you-" She frowned.

"A-Aniiii! I was just teasing you. The remotes all yours anyway, always baby."

"No baby, it's ours. Just don't pick those type of movies." Sana pouted.

"Okay okay, i was just kidding you." I chuckled and we watched a movie together.

She leaned her head on my shoulder from the start until the end of the movie and i put a blanket on top of her so she'll be more comfortable.

After watching, someone called me on the phone and i picked it up.

~~~
"Y/N? Come here quick!!!!!!!!!" Jeongyeon shouted from the line.

"Yah! Stop shouting! Why? What happened?"

"Just come here!!!! Now!" Jeongyeon still shouted and cut the line. I was confused.
~~~

"What's happening?" I said after Jeongyeon ended the call.

"What was that? Did something happened?" Sana came to me and asked me worriedly.

"I-I don't know either, can i go there for while?"

"Yeah sure, please stay safeee~" She kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you my Sha, i'll text you okay?" I kissed her on her forehead and she nodded. I didn't want to leave yet but i need to see what's happening to them.

I start the car and quickly went to my friends' location.

What's could've happen?

_____________

to be continued...