twenty-one

"I think she's not yet here?" I told Momo as we entered her house.

"Uhm, auntie said they're on the the way." Momo smiled and placed her things on the living room.

"So..are you usually home alone?" I asked her.

"Uhm, it depends. Sometimes Akio drop by to hang with me." Momo said.

I nodded and suddenly took a pic while chatting with her. Momo managed to cover her face that fast, but its fine she's still cute.

I posted it on my instagram story.

No captions. Just that,

my crazy friends immediately reacted to what i posted on my story.

Dayum, they are faster than a pink lamborghini.

The only problem was that..

I've opened their messages after 30 minutes.

Just when Ms. Sana already have viewed my story. Well, i have no problem with that since she's just my professor and i'm her student.

"Yah, you uploaded it on your ig story?" Momo panicked and asked me.

"Y-Yeah why?"

"I look a mess there please delete thaaat." She whined and sat next to me.

"No you don't? I swear, you look so cute there-"

"I thought you were just going to leave it on your gallery?" Momo pouted and i just shook my head with a teasing smile.

She was whining all through out and she tried to reach the phone from my hand. I kept it away from her and she was still getting it from me.

"Y/N, give me your phone." Momo stopped reaching it.

"Okay, okay." I pretended to give up and when she tried to get it, i ran and she tried to catch me. I ran around her house just to tease her not until i tripped backwards on her couch and fell.

Momo was too fast trying to catch me so she also tripped and fell on top of me. We're in an awkward position right now, i could feel both of our heartbeat and our skin touching.

"Momo-chan!! Let's start the english- Eh.." Akio entered the house and saw me and Momo in an awkward position.

*picture clicks with flash*

We came to our senses again and panicked as we heard the phone camera sound.

"Oooh~" Nayeon smirked while holding the phone.

"Right timing huh." Jeongyeon laughed.

"Did you take it?????" Chaeyoung checked Nayeon's phone immediately.

"Y-Yah." I went to them but Irene blocked me with a teasing face.

"Nah uh uh." Irene smirked.

"Yah! Delete that-" I snatched Nayeon's phone and tried to delete it but it was already posted on her story in instagram. I tried to snatch it again but Nayeon seems to be really hard headed.

"Eh..." Akio was still shocked from what she saw.

"Oh gosh Akio!" Irene covered Akio's eyes.

"It's too late to cover Akio's eyes pabo." Jeongyeon slapped Irene's back.

"What the hell are you guys d-doing here?" I asked them and looked at Momo who's embarrassed.

"We just saw Akio and her mom so we said we'll be the one to bring her here." Chaeyoung winked.

"Nayeon, delete that." Momo glared at grandma.

"Sorry~~~" Nayeon sticked her tongue out and jumped in the sofa.

Momo just pouted and i just rolled my eyes because of this pabos.

"Sorry about earlier, i-i tripped." I bit my lip from embarrassment.

"It's f-fine. I'll just put Akio's t-things on her room! heh.." Momo smiled awkwardly and blushed.

"Yeah sure." I chuckled and went outside for a while to breathe, thinking what just happened.

As I returned my phone to my pocket, it suddenly dings so i checked it and it's from my instagram dms.

Ms. Sana..

I'm gonna have to kill Nayeon.

_________________

to be continued...