thirty-three

Hi readers, i won't spoil anything. But i want you to ready your tissues if you want for these chapters. ;)
_____________

Today, Sana wants me to go to her so i prepared myself knowing i'll be meeting her parents again.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed at Sana's parents when they opened the door.

"Oh Y/N, there you are! Come in." Mrs. Minatozaki smiled and opened the door widely.

"Oh, hurry and eat here!" Mr. Minatozaki stood up and smiled.

Why are they suddenly being nice to me? I though they didn't like me... I'm not complaining, it's just i'm confused.

"N-Ne." My nervous smile turned into a real smile and i went inside.

"We're sorry for acting like that the last time, me and my wife just had a big fight that time ahahaha!" Mr. Minatozaki embarrassingly laughed.

"Oh, it's no problem really." I bowed and chuckled.

I shouldn't have expected easily, it was all a misunderstanding. Aaaahh, i'm so lucky right?

"Sana!!! Y/N is already he-" Mrs. Minatozaki shouted.

"Oh aniyo, i'll just wait here patiently." I told Mrs. Minatozaki.

"Have you eaten? We have kimchi jiggae here." Mr. Minatozaki pulled me.

"It's-"

"I'll feed Y/N~~" Sana went downstairs and said.

"If that's the case, we'll leave you for a while. Enjoy my loves." Mrs. Minatozaki said.

"Oh take care Mr. and Mrs. Minatozaki." I stood up and smiled.

"You don't need to be formal Y/N, just call us mom and dad." Mr. Minatozaki smiled widely.

"O-Oh.. Kamsahamnida."

They left and we are left together. Sana's parents allow us to be alone because they trust me that i won't do anything bad with Sana, and yeah i cherish that trust they gave to me.

"What do you want to do~" Sana jumped to me.

"Hm, anything you want." I kissed her forehead.

"Let's do something fun." She winked.

"Sure, i'd love that. What is it?" I sat properly and wait for her response.

"Can i kiss you?" Sana showed me her puppy eyes.

"You w-what?" That was so abrupt.

"Kiss. Can i kiss you?" She repeats.

"You don't have to ask anymore." I chuckled and she immediately gave a peck and hugged me.

"I missed you~ Did you know that?" She pouted.

"I don't think so." I joked and i laughed.

"Just kidding, i missed you more~" I said.

Sana looked deeply into my eyes that hypnotized me. She kissed me again but this time, it was a passionate one. Minutes have passed and it was starting to heat up, so i tried to catch my breathe and stopped us.

"S-Sorry, i was carried away." She looked down and blushed.

"It's fine~" I patted her head and decided to cook for her. We ate and someone suddenly called Sana's phone.

"Baby, someone's calling you." I called her.

"Oh, i'll just answer this okay?" Sana picked up her call and smiled as she went to the bedroom.

"Sure, i'll just wash the dishes." I nodded and cleaned up the kitchen.

I gathered the utensils and washed it, then i suddenly remembered Irene telling me the grandma and the cub is fighting through video call and i chuckled as i imagine it.

But it made me distracted from what i was washing, my finger bleed because i was washing the knife.

I immediately washed the wound and get a band aid from the restroom which is just beside Sana's bedroom. I didn't mean to eavesdrop but i couldn't do anything but hear what i can hear as i was just near.

"What?" I heard Sana whispering through the phone.

"I'm telling you Sana! You have to take this big opportunity and go here." The caller said.

"I-I can't. I won't leave Y/N here." Sana said and hangs up the call not letting the caller talk again.

I immediately closed the restroom door, pretending i was using it and i heard Sana was about to go back to the kitchen, not knowing i heard everything.

We've been talking about her dream job since the past months, i could tell she really loves it and i am supportive to what she wants. But Sana said before she'll seriously choose to find some job here in this country.

And now, i think she just got accepted in that big international company i told her to apply for. I just know the company wants to send her to London to take this job she really wants since the first day.

I know Sana would never choose her dream job and big once in a lifetime opportunity even if she got accepted just to be with me. I know she would lie and deny she doesn't got accepted and stay beside me.

But..

I want her to be happy and take this opportunity..

I don't want to be selfish and remain happy that i have her here beside me with my dream job while she's here happy with me but not with her dream.

I know she'll be successful if she'll take this.

It would be hard for me.
It would be hard for her.

But this for Sana's benefit and happiness.

I have to break up with her.

[A/N: You'll break up with Sana, not letting her know the whole reason why you're doing this.]

________________

to be continued...