eighteen

"Okay then. Come here." Ms. Sana smirked and

She dragged me to the corner of the room.

Ms. Sana hid her hands at the back, i didn't see what she hid there.

She held my hand and guide it to her hands at the back.

"W-What is this?" I asked.

She held out her hand holding a

broom.

"Clean the room, cutie." Ms. Sana winked at me and left me standing while holding the broom.

"O-Okay, i guess i deserve this." I hit my own head with the broom and did what Ms. Sana told me to.

It just took me 10 minutes to finish cleaning the whole room because i rushed it. I let out a deep sigh and returned the broom to the cabinet.

"Hi."

Someone tapped my shoulder.

"Momo? Hey, don't you have a class?"

"I just finished my p.e. class and thought you were here and I was right." She winked at me.

"O-Oh yeah. So..let me walk you home."

I smiled and hold Momo's bag. Her eyes widened a little and blushed as she looked down. she's so cute.

"Why would i say no." Momo chuckled and wrapped her arm to mine while we're walking.

She's quite a tease too, i think she knows my weaknesses. We walked down to the hallway and someone suddenly stood right in front of us.

 We walked down to the hallway and someone suddenly stood right in front of us

"Omo-"

Momo was startled and stopped us while pulling my arm. I was busy looking at her while telling something so i didn't notice..

"Ms. S-Sana?!" I accidentally raised my voice because I was shocked. She's standing right in front of us with that deadly glare.

Like,

deadly.

"S-Sorry Ms. Sana, I should've watched the way-"

"Are you done with what we have discussed?" Ms. Sana didn't break her glare. Momo was watching us awkwardly.

"I-I already have finished doing it." I said to her and Ms. Sana's eyes moved to Momo's.

"Hi there." Ms. Sana greeted Momo with a fake smile.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo." Momo smiled and bowed.

"Geurae, i'll get going now." Ms. Sana left and bumped by shoulder.

Was that on purpose? She even rolled her eyes before she did that.

"Uhm.. let's go?" I asked Momo and she nodded.

"Y/N.." Momo looked at me while walking.

"Yeah?" I faced her.

"I have something to tell you."

_________________

to be continued...