thirty-four

It's been a week since i've thought about breaking up with Sana for her sake, but i can't do it.

We're doing great and sweet as always almost everyday so i can't.

I just can't let her go.

But my mind keeps telling me to do it.

"Love~ are you alright? You seem like you're thinking something serious right now." Sana stopped us from walking and cupped my face.

"I-I'm fine." I tried to tell it to her on a cold tone. I've been trying to do this for days now.

She would be confused if i became like this all of a sudden.

"Are you sure? We can sit for a while." Sana held my hand and dragged us to the bench beside the road.

"No, it's just.." I stopped her.

"Is something bothering you? You could tell me, you know i'll help you-"

"Let's break up."

I didn't look at Sana's eyes, i can't do this while staring at her eyes. I'm so broken right now, especially her. I could see she's tearing into pieces just by looking at her eyes.

"W-What?" She asked confusedly.

"I'm breaking up with you Sana. I'm s-sorry, i love you." I ran away while my tears were about to fall but i'm trying to hold it back.

"N-No! Y/N please-" Sana ran and grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"Sana.." I was trying to push her away but i can't.

"Y/N.. Y/N, baby, we're not d-doing this. Please i'm begging you just tell me what have i done wrong and i'll change for you!" Sana panicked and held both my hands while she's crying.

"Why?! We're completely fine these days and now you're leaving me?" She's still crying while saying it and she hugged me.

"You d-don't understand." I forcefully remove myself from her and left.

Sana was just left standing there while crying. My tears started to ran down to my face.

I just split up with her.

Now, i must try to let her go.

When i got home, i immediately locked my door and cried out all the pain i am feeling

When i got home, i immediately locked my door and cried out all the pain i am feeling. Every time i remember Sana, i can't help but have a breakdown.

Stupid.

I checked her social media accounts and she was not online since i broke up with her which was 5 hours ago.

I have never seen Sana go offline for that long.

I wonder what she is doing right now..

Was my choice going to be worth it for us individually?

________________

to be continued...