1-Work harder

-fitting song for the chapter: montero x my ordinary life-

Dream

It was 4 am when I walked into my house, after training.

I have been an assasin for 5 years now and haven't done anything worth remembering.

All I was asked to do these past 5 years was to keep training and catch mafia bosses.

Catching a mafia boss was like catching a fly at this point. The easiest thing in my life.

It started to get boring. Not only for me but also for my friends. Sapnap, Willbur, Quackity and Badboyhalo.

We all were ready for someone stronger and worth wasting our time. But our captain didn't see it that way.

Our captain liked to call himself Philza. He trained us all these years and was like a father figure for many of us. Not for me tho.

I didn't need one, considering that I have always taken care of myself and never in my life needed someone else. I am a fighter.

I fight. I do not think twice about my actions. That is not how I have been trained.

"Hey buddy, Captain wants to see ya. He says that it is about the mission from today." Sapnap's voice pulled me back to reality.

I have been standing like an idiot in the middle of the living room for 10 minutes now.

Sapnap was also my roommate. He and I were really close. Almost like brothers.

"I just came home. " I complained, knowing damn well that I HAD to go back to the office. Just because Captain hated seeing me rest.

In pitty, Sapnap put his phone away, from which he got the message from the captain, and patted me on my right shoulder.

"Just go, he doesn't bite and you know that better than anyone else." He assured me. I nodded my head and picked up my keys again.

♧♧♧♧♧♧

All the way back to the office, the only thing I did was complain. Out loud. About everything and anything that came to my mind.

Now I was standing in front of the Captain's door and was inches away from getting yelled at.

Today's mission was a total disaster.

I took a deep breath in and out before knocking on the wooden door.

"Get in!" Captain allowed me to enter the room. I turned the doorknob to open it and getn inside.

I cleared my throat. As soon as I stepped a foot inside. "You wanted to talk to me, captain."

"Yes, indeed. What was today all about, Dream? " He placed his both arms on the desk placed infront of him.

If I had an idea I sure as hell would tell you. The only thing that I still can recall from today was the fact that I let the criminal run away.

"I didn't try to catch the criminal, Sir." I slowly looked down in shame. "Exactly, and WHY did you do it?" He was literally confronting me like my mom did once when I told her that I skipped school.

"I was tired and exhausted, Captain. Just like right now. " I actually didn't want to do the mission honestly. All I wanted to do was catch someone stronger and more challenging than a mafia boss or usual criminals.

"Look, Dream. I get it. You along with all the others are waiting for a bigger mission. At the moment, all my files are empty and I do not have any-" The telephone, which was placed on the right side of the table, started ringing.

He picked it up and started talking with, I am assuming, a guy on the other end.

Without him noticing, I pulled out my phone from my back pocket and started texting our Group chat.

Assasins😎

Ugh, its fucking
boring in here

Captain is on the
Phone right now

Sapnap🐼:Huh?
With who?

Wilbur 🐆: Dream stop
texting, some of us
are trying to sleep here.

Sorry to ruin ur
peaceful sleep Wilbur.

And Sapnap, Idk who
he is talking to rn.

Sapnap🐼:Alr. Let us know
if there is sth new.

Will do!

As soon as I put my phone back into my backpocket. I heard Captain say goodbye to the person on the phone.

He sighed.

I frowned. Worried, if it had anything to do with the mission from today.

Captain took a deep breath in and out.

"I have a big mission. But none of you guys will like it." Confused, I starred into his eyes.

"Just, take a seat and I will explain everything." He pointed at the seat infront of him.

I sat down as he ordered.
The only thing in between us right now was the wooden desk.

____________________________________

A/N: Sorry that it took too long. But schools are starting again and I have a lot of exams coming up.
So there will be a lot of delay in between chapters. Sorry again! And I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!

Again this is my first time publishing a story. So sorry in advance! Love you!<3

Edit: fixed some mistakes :)