11-The Lies

-fitting song for the chapter: sippy cup by melanie martinez(slowed+reverbed)-

Karl

"But Bad-" George said right before we heard a beeping sound, meaning that Bad had hung up.

"Why did you lie?" I asked George, knowing damn well he didn't care about Bad anymore.

George cut the strings between their friendship a long time ago.

And the way I know George, he would never put the strings back together easily.

"What do you mean?" He looked at me as if he didn't know what I meant.

"You told Bad that you still care about him and would never put a bullet in his head. You didn't mean it, why did you lie?" George and I had already started walking away from the phone cell we were in to contact Bad.

Every phone cell has the same phone number, which is why Badboyhalo probably recognized it.

"Karl, I needed to make sure he would not tell our secrets. After the whole plan is over, we will kill him together."

"As promised?" I asked to be sure.

"As promised." George assured me that the promise was going to be kept.

We both walked down the streets of a very known place.

It was my idea to bring us here, because I am pretty sure we will be followed by someone from their team.

We just had to know, who it was.

George guessed an amateur but I was pretty sure it was someone who was really damn good at their job.

Either way, George and I were the strongest. The moment we find out who it is, George will distract and I will capture them.

"Do you see someone suspicious?" George asked, as I was looking around trying to make it not obvious that I was searching for someone.

"No."

"Stop." George pulled my arm.

"Where?"

"Psst...be quiet." It was a crowded area so I had no idea what he was trying to listen to.

"Someone is following us." As if I didn't already know that.

Oh boy.

"Aaaand?? If you don't see the person. Keep. Moving." I pushed George with me.

"Do you not hear the beeping?"

"George, let's get into the hotel, please. " I tried to listen but the only thing I was hearing was people talking and walking by us.

George finally gave up and kept on walking.

I sighed in relief as I walked along side him.

The famous celebrity hotel.

Finding criminals in there was near to impossible.